• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Santoni Fatte A Mano 10.5 Euro model 6926

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great deal

Dior, try and find me some 11ds please.
smile.gif

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
you would have to be a 13 to wear those as they are marked 12.
every single one of these have a distinct polish, as each one is hand polished/stained. no two are alike in their patina/antique.

Right on with the sizing. The 9's fit me perfectly and I'm a 9.5-10. These shoes are like buttah... thanks Dior!

Those 12's are still available in a new auction.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheHoff
Right on with the sizing. The 9's fit me perfectly and I'm a 9.5-10. These shoes are like buttah... thanks Dior!

Enjoy! They're my size too and I think I already regret not buying them despite my lack of funds for them.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
EL you should have bought them.

im not exaggerating, these and my other split toe FAMs are the most decadent.

i love them and they just sparkle when you put them on , wear a charcoal pant and cross your legs.
try them at a place with alot of women walking by and you will find one fall in your lap.
bigstar[1].gif

... I keep thinking David Hasselhoff bought my shoes...

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
look at how decadent and rich these are, i am not kidding you.

these and the algonquin toes are my favorite fam shoes.

you have to know nordstrom will sell these at $950 eternally until they either get bought or lost in the system.
i am talking about SERRATED EDGED HANDWRITTEN FAM TAN INSOLE bentivegna line.
not the other line fams that are goodyear or non serrated edged that do go on sale every once in awhile.

Dior,

if you have a minute can you bring me up to speed on the differing lines? Serrated edge signifies what exactly? Differences between the tan and orange sock in the FAMs?

Thanks.

lefty

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... I keep thinking David Hasselhoff bought my shoes...
They look fantastic on my feet. This thread has info on the different lines from diorshoe: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=28790
this is a nutshell from me: US line FAM : tan serrated handwritten insole: top goodyear/bentivegna non serrated handwritten insole: goodyear . less antiquing maybe blake serrated santoni stamped insole : goodyear classics top range non serrated stamped insole: bologna classics Limited Editions: whole different category European market has both tan and orange insoles with a variety of combinations of serrated , non serrated, handwriten, stamped, limited editions, etc. orange insole meaning mostly blake and they are usually non serrated, i just noted that on my description but it was redundant. blake is usually construction wise more simple than goodyear,bologna, or bentivegna. not premium construction.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Christ, my eyes are burning.

Now I can't read the info.

Cheers.

lefty

Seersucker

Reaction score
I Give thanks these shoes aren't in my size. I weep everytime I read this thread, but I cannot look away.

Until I saw the Hoff in a Speedo, that is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads