1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sanibel Island, Florida condo rental

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by STYLESTUDENT, Dec 12, 2004.

1. STYLESTUDENT

STYLESTUDENT Senior member

Two-bedroom, two-bath condo fully equipped. On beach. Sleeps six. Famous wildlife preserve, "Ding Darling" on island. Florida west coast near Fort Myers.One week, any time next year subject to availability. You choose (will send you written confirmation in your name). Retail $3,985. Will sell for $1,750. http://<a href="http://www.sanibelin...elinn.com/</a> This is a company perk that I'm not going to use next year. Will call and make a reservation next week for Easter week, which will probably be the most popular among buyers. If nobody's interested, will list on EBay for $2,100. In that case, I have no experience with listing on EBay, and I'll offer the customary percentage of the rental charge (payable upon rental) to a forum trading assistant who will assist with the listing.

2. johnw86

johnw86 Senior member

Wish I could take advantage of this, but I can't.

However, I can say that Sanibel is a great place (although I hear it has fewer trees after this year's hurricanes).

Great beaches and a casual resort style/atmosphere. Pretty good range of restaurants too.