• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sandro Paris experiences, discussion

ozzycunt

Reaction score
Hi.

I couldn't find anything relevant with the search, so I decided to start a new thread. Do you guys have any experiences with Sandro Paris clothing? I'd like to know if the quality is good/bad? I found some nice looking clothes with decent discounts but before I order anything I'd like to know what you guys know about the brand.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a knockoff brand for the most part design wise. No idea about quality.

TheObserver

Reaction score
Started out as women's brand. Started doing APC-ish menswear around mid 2000s. Now they do poor man SLP. Quality is ok but super overpriced in the US. Try get them (on sale) from EU store like MenLook.

Last edited:

ChronBong

Reaction score
It's a knockoff brand for the most part design wise. No idea about quality.
Saint Laurent actually copied Sandro's "drums" varsity jacket design that came out first.

but yes sandro is pretty solid quality, slim fitting. It's nothing exceptional about sandro, it's just a high quality + fit of other standard looks. overpriced in the US tho.

Eleventy from Italy is also another good brand too.

Last edited:

edwardh123

Reaction score
haven't they been making clothes in their style since before slp even existed?

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nothing exceptional about sandro, it's just a high quality + fit of other standard looks. overpriced in the US tho.

So, just like SLP then?
colgate.gif

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two pieces, Drums and MA1 Bomber, i always get compliments and i like them.

It is true that it is poor mans SLP but w/e.

zeogo

Reaction score
Lol Sandro did the Saint Laurent style LONG before. I actually thought it was funny that when hedi took over, SL became and expensive Sandro.

Actually I love Sandro, it is overpriced in the US, but in Europe, after 50% reduction which most styles make it to on sale, the value is amazing. They are also very consistent with their style, it's good for investments.

stoptryinghard

Reaction score
I've had my eyes on their stuff for a while but never pulled the trigger because you can't really try anything they have in Canada.

Since I'm in Paris at the moment, I visited one of their stores and every garment I tried had a perfect slim/skinny fit. Ended up getting a black trench coat but I almost picked up a black blazer too (maybe I should've bought it).

Quality seems pretty good for the price.

Othello

Reaction score
The suede jacket on the website looks nice, most things are heavily discounted if you wait for a sale. Lots of nice basics you could say & to answer your question I have the retroglide jacket and it's pretty well-made

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have quite a few items from Sandro, numerous dress shirts and sweaters and 2 suits. It's all great quality, but I usually wait until it's on sale to purchase, or buy from a U.K. Department store and ship to the US.

Reactions: Rnt

quickstruck

Reaction score
I have quite a few items from Sandro, numerous dress shirts and sweaters and 2 suits. It's all great quality, but I usually wait until it's on sale to purchase, or buy from a U.K. Department store and ship to the US.
do you happen to know how sizing is typically? i'm sure you could compare to JE -- i'm specifically looking at the drums/stadium jacket. not sure if i should go TTS or one up. typically a M in JE outerwear

Totoro-san

Reaction score
do you happen to know how sizing is typically? i'm sure you could compare to JE -- i'm specifically looking at the drums/stadium jacket. not sure if i should go TTS or one up. typically a M in JE outerwear

I bought the suede jacket in size S which is TTS for me. I normally wear S/46IT/36UK. One thing - I can zip up only just about but then I've got the holiday pounds on, and from the shoulders it's a perfect fit. I don't plan to zip it anyway.

I also have their jeans as well which are TTS but in the skinny side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics