Sandro Paris experiences, discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ozzycunt, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ozzycunt

ozzycunt New Member

Hi.

I couldn't find anything relevant with the search, so I decided to start a new thread. Do you guys have any experiences with Sandro Paris clothing? I'd like to know if the quality is good/bad? I found some nice looking clothes with decent discounts but before I order anything I'd like to know what you guys know about the brand.

2. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

It's a knockoff brand for the most part design wise. No idea about quality.

3. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Started out as women's brand. Started doing APC-ish menswear around mid 2000s. Now they do poor man SLP. Quality is ok but super overpriced in the US. Try get them (on sale) from EU store like MenLook.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

4. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

Saint Laurent actually copied Sandro's "drums" varsity jacket design that came out first.

but yes sandro is pretty solid quality, slim fitting. It's nothing exceptional about sandro, it's just a high quality + fit of other standard looks. overpriced in the US tho.

Eleventy from Italy is also another good brand too.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

5. edwardh123

edwardh123 Well-Known Member

haven't they been making clothes in their style since before slp even existed?

6. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

So, just like SLP then? [​IMG]

7. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

No. Hedi invented double riders, varsities, skinny jeans, flannels, chelseas and jodhpurs.

8. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

I have two pieces, Drums and MA1 Bomber, i always get compliments and i like them.

It is true that it is poor mans SLP but w/e.

9. zeogo

zeogo Well-Known Member

Lol Sandro did the Saint Laurent style LONG before. I actually thought it was funny that when hedi took over, SL became and expensive Sandro.

Actually I love Sandro, it is overpriced in the US, but in Europe, after 50% reduction which most styles make it to on sale, the value is amazing. They are also very consistent with their style, it's good for investments.

10. stoptryinghard

stoptryinghard Well-Known Member

I've had my eyes on their stuff for a while but never pulled the trigger because you can't really try anything they have in Canada.

Since I'm in Paris at the moment, I visited one of their stores and every garment I tried had a perfect slim/skinny fit. Ended up getting a black trench coat but I almost picked up a black blazer too (maybe I should've bought it).

Quality seems pretty good for the price.

11. Othello

Othello Well-Known Member

The suede jacket on the website looks nice, most things are heavily discounted if you wait for a sale. Lots of nice basics you could say & to answer your question I have the retroglide jacket and it's pretty well-made

12. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I have quite a few items from Sandro, numerous dress shirts and sweaters and 2 suits. It's all great quality, but I usually wait until it's on sale to purchase, or buy from a U.K. Department store and ship to the US.