1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sanders Suede Chukka Boots

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by scnupe7, Sep 28, 2011.

1. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

I'm looking for a pair of suede chukkas. I'm trying to decide between the Sanders linked below and a pair of Alfred Sergeants that are much more expensive.

Anyone own a pair the Sanders? If so, how is the quality of the suede? Did you go a full size down from your US size?

http://sanders-uk.com/products/Harry-161.php

Thanks!

2. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

Parker and I have that. I've literally worn them 100 times and other than the sole, they are like new. Size down 1 and pediwear gives you free trees. You save over $100 rather than getting them with the Mark McNairy label.

3. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

Thanks Ed. I'll probably go with these. The toe on the Sanders appear to be more round than the AS below, which is more of what I am looking for in a chukka, I think. Plus the Sanders are much much cheaper.

http://leffot.com/2011/09/25/waverly-barrow/