1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SANDERS & SANDERS Beige Canvas Oxford 12B $40 Shipped

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rach2jlc, May 6, 2006.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Beige canvas oxfords from English maker Sanders & Sanders (most notable recently as I've heard that Polo Ralph Lauren has switched to them from C&J for the manufacture of their shoes). These shoes were made by S&S for the E.T. Wright Master's collection. Made in England, US size 12B. Approximate measurements: 12.25 from toe to heel and 4.25 inches wide at widest point (I'm usually an 11-11.5D in brands like AE or Ferragamo, and these fit me well... if that is any indication of size). Retail price was around $180-$200 or so, but I was able to get them on sale.

They are in excellent condition, worn ONCE for about an hour (as evident in pic of sole wear). So, they're still not even broken in. I no longer have the box, unfortunately.

Price: $40 within the USA, including shipping and paypal fees ($30 for the shoes, $7 shipping via USPS Priority, $3 paypal). Shipping to Canada $5 higher, $10 higher international. Please pm me if interested. THANKS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]