• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco, Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup – Hosted by Gustin Jeans – Nov 7th

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would be cool to see you guys make a short Parka out of the natural and another run of natural jeans.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was kinda drunk last night but I kinda remember Josh saying something about a selvedge denim jacket...Hmmm...I tried my hardest convincing Josh on making a western shirt. Also, he said something about making more leather stuff. Boots???!!!

Here are some crappy photos. Loft party FTW!

Last edited:

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just ordered food - here's the menu!

Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Tabuleh, Armenian Potato Salad

Chicken Cilicia, Grecian Spinach & Feta, Levant Sandwich, Dolmas

It was outstanding, as well as the Bar.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Overall a great Meet-Up thanks to Gus for organizing and Josh and Stephan
for hosting. I'll be back for a try-on in the near future and then wait for the next
natural jeans "run"

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have a pretty good idea of what it was!
That would be interesting to know.

@pocketsquareguy - er... did anyone win the Styleforum prize?

Thanks to @gustin for putting on what, by all indications, was a good time. Now let's hear some stories of regret. A good night has to end with someone regretting something, and it being captured on instagram.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@pocketsquareguy
 - er... did anyone win the Styleforum prize?

Thanks to @gustin
 for putting on what, by all indications, was a good time.  Now let's hear some stories of regret.  A good night has to end with someone regretting something, and it being captured on instagram.

Cheers,

Fok.

I regret that instead of attending I played cards. And lost. Horribly.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
every meet up makes me miss it more... good job once again, Gus! and cheers to Gustin.

great to see new folks attending, and the old regulars are there (except for Parker and imatlas and shaq). and I was disappointed Comrade didn't show up in his green denim as he promised! :)

eddiemczee

Reaction score

@pocketsquareguy
 - er... did anyone win the Styleforum prize?

Thanks to @gustin
 for putting on what, by all indications, was a good time.  Now let's hear some stories of regret.  A good night has to end with someone regretting something, and it being captured on instagram.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gus took the prize, abseiled out the window, and said you'll never catch me as he drove off into the sunset.

But in reality, Martin from Denmark won the prize.

Emixam

Reaction score

what's the beige coverall ? It is great !

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

every meet up makes me miss it more... good job once again, Gus! and cheers to Gustin.

great to see new folks attending, and the old regulars are there (except for Parker and imatlas and shaq). and I was disappointed Comrade didn't show up in his green denim as he promised! :)

I did! However the photographer did not choose to include my nether regions, lest they possibly intimidate the young
fashionistas attending.. To be specific, I wore Deep green 7 For All Mankind Standard Jeans. If you manage to swing by this
part of the planet for a Meet-Up, I promise to wear said pants.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads