1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Samuelsohn MTM vs Coppley MTM

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stat1, Feb 8, 2010.

1. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

^^^ I can't say for sure, but I'd be surprised if the starting price weren't closer to $1k. You can get to $1500 quite easily if you add a vest or opt for upgraded fabric, but I doubt that's the basic two-piece price for the entry level cloth. That's what it would be in Canada, anyway.

Stopped by FCP at lunch today and checked out the sale suits. Some definite steals there - a few Samuelsohns at 50-60% off in my size.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Trunk show prices in Canada start at 1k. If you're making multiple purchases, you might want to consider grabbing a cheap flight to Toronto, Calgary or Montreal and save some cash. For example, if you're planning on getting 2 suits done, you can save up to $1k minus plane ticket price.

3. Jack Ross

Jack Ross Member

A full service MTM Coppley suit is fully canvassed lined and uses no fusing.

4. jefferyd

jefferyd Senior member Dubiously Honored

Since when?