Hi everyone. Just to introduce myself, I've been lurking in the SF forums for a few weeks, and have been able to pick up tons of great information. I really appreciate being able to hear everyone’s unbiased opinions based on their own experience. First some background: I am 30 years old and work in the financial services industry in downtown Toronto. The department I work in isn't "client facing" as it were, and as a result, the dress code is business casual. The typical male wardrobe for 85% of the people in my office is a dress shirt and dress pants (myself included). Some of the people tend to dress a little bit better, and some a little worse, but most are generally in that ballpark. The remaining 15% is mostly made up of the senior managers and executives, who tend to adhere more strictly to conservative business dress (although even within that group there is a little variation). That being said, I do wear a suit and tie when I have off-site meetings, which usually tends to be once every week or two. I also occasionally wear a suit to work when I'm just in the mood to “dress it up” a bit. I currently own three fused run-of-the-mill OTR suits that I've owned since I finished university (i.e. quite a few years ago). The quality is so so, although given my infrequent use, they have actually held up fairly well (I wear the pants on their own quite a bit). But I just don’t think they look particularly good any more. More than anything, I figure that 30 is a good time to start investing in some higher-quality clothes for work. I’ve already started putting together a list of “upgrades” that I am considering (namely shirts and shoes), but am focusing mainly on the suit right now so that’s what I will stick to in this post. Based on what I have read in other threads, I've been gravitating towards a Samuelsohn "Gable" two piece, possibly MTM. For reference, I'm 6'2" and 185 pounds. My current suits are 42T with 36/34 pants. I have a hunch that a 41 somewhere between a regular and a tall may work better for me, as much of my height is in my legs (my torso is fairly average and my arms/chest aren’t exactly huge). But I'll need to try them on to know for sure. I'm certainly willing to buy OTR if I can find something that fits me very well. However, Harry Rosen’s downtown locations have a Samuelsohn trunk show running for the next couple of weeks. This leads me to a few questions: 1. I understand from other threads that the trunk shows usually provide a 10% discount on Samuelsohn MTM suits, which means that a two-piece Samuelsohn MTM would start around $1100 (for the basic level cloth). Is this an accurate assumption? Or have prices increased in the last few years? 2. Would the pricing of Samuelsohn suits be pretty much the same at HR as with other non-HR stores that carry them (ignoring trunk sale discounts)? 3. If I do decide to go the Sammy MTM route, is there any good reason why I would go somewhere other than HR? 4. Assuming that I take the plunge and go the HR MTM route, is there a particular HR location that people suggest? I work very close to the First Canadian Place and Eaton's Centre locations, but could certainly make the trek to the flagship store in Yorkville if that was a better idea (e.g. more knowledgable SAs, better OTR selections, etc). Thanks in advance for your help; I really appreciate it and look forward to hearing what you think!