• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Samsonite blacklabel

thc

Reaction score
Steve B: Went to Bergdorf's and Camouflage over the weekend to see if they had any Samsonite Blacklabel stuff. Camouflage had maybe a couple of shirts. Bergdorf's had 3-4 pairs of pants and 7-8 different styles of shirts. So far those are the only places in the city to get Samsonite blacklabel.

GatorStyle

Reaction score
I was also at Bergdorf's this weekend, and saw that Samsonite Blacklabel stuff. Also, I wasn't specifically looking for it and so wasn't paying very close attention, but I thought I saw some Samsonite pieces at Barney's as well. I might be wrong, however, and just confusing the two so don't necessarily rely on that.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

thc

Reaction score
Hmm...I know Barney's used to sell Samsonite when it was designed by Neil Barrett, but thought they stopped a couple yrs ago. Next time I'm in Barneys, I'll check. If you're right, that'd be cool because I'm really starting to like the line.

jetLab

Reaction score
Samsonite is very understated. Might seem a bit overpriced for the simply designs.

Samsonite was hyped up to be the next Prada Sport but since Neil Barrett left not much stores have been selling it.

If you can't find Samsonite then go for Neil Barrett.

I've only got one Samsonite Blacklabel shirt from the Travel Wear collection.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

Thanks for the info.

I might be a bit scarce the next 10 days. I'm going to be in NYC at the big book convention, and doing research (LOL-targeted shopping).

Steve

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%