1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sam Hober Ties

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Burton, Jun 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burton

Burton Senior member

I am parting with -not really selling beause I would prefer to keep-two Sam Hober ties. These are the first two ties I purchased from David. They are great ties, but they are two inches too long for me. The first is the Navy Grenadine Silk Tie #11 and the second is Red Stripe On Midnight Blue Grenadine Tie #1

Condition of the ties: There are pictures, but I would say the Navy is in excellent condition and the Red Stripe is like new. I purchased the ties March 18, 2011. The Navy has been worn a dozen times and the red stripe once or twice. I will not sell them seperately, so please make on offer on both. So we need only negotiate the price, here are my shipping fees: I will charge $5.00 for shipping in CONUS. - shipping anywhere else will be actual cost. (Please do not ask me to change these terms.)

Meausrements[/b} Since the ties are grenadines, the measurements are rough guidelines. Length 58" and width 3.5".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.