• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SALE : SUITSUPPLY SIZE 46

SALE : SUITSUPPLY SIZE 46

Gentlemenclover

Reaction score
Is this still available? Will you ship to the US?

Additionally, are there any rips/stains/tears and has it been altered in any way?

Hello,
Yes :)
I can actually send for the US of France this imposes an extra cost.
I have to pay 35 € to send safely to the US. Would you agree to participate in the transportation?

For the condition of the jacket, I wore it less than 10 times.
It is like new and has had no alterations.

Looking forward to reading
Regards

CMAc7

Reaction score
I was hoping to be all in at $150 USD. I know that international shipping cost is pretty steep, so no hard feelings if we can't make it work. Beautiful jacket though.

Gentlemenclover

Reaction score
I was hoping to be all in at $150 USD. I know that international shipping cost is pretty steep, so no hard feelings if we can't make it work. Beautiful jacket though.
Yes sorry but I think considering the condition of the product I can not make less than 170 €
The effort I can make for you is to understand the transportation and stay at 170 € for the US.

CMAc7

Reaction score
Let's do it. 170 euros all in shipped to the US. Send me a PM with your PayPal info and I will provide my shipping address.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxB_5453