• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sale: Brioni, Zegna, Hickey, etc. Ties + Paul Smith/Polo Pants + Shirts

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have some brand new things for sale as well as some closet cleaning items. I don't know how to post pictures right below the text, so I'll be doing multiple posts. As for the shirts, most of them are at the cleaners right now and so I'll get pictures up on Tuesday or Wednesday (Barney's, Faconnable, Tasso Elba, Slates, Michael Kors). All prices include shipping (CONUS; I will ship internationally for extra) and I will give discounts for multiple purchases. I price shipping on ties at about $3/tie, so if you buy more than 2, just subtract $3/tie. Pants and shirts are $7 and $5 respectively. I ship using the Priority Flat Rate boxes (except for ties that get the Priority bags). Finally I prefer Paypal. If you need any extra pictures, I'll get them for you, if you need better ones, I'll try my best. I suck and photography and my camera is worse. Thanks! First up are 5 brand new Brioni Ties. Price: $45 each

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brand New Ties

1) Valentino: $45
2) Jhane Barnes: $25
3) Hickey and Freeman: $25

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brand New Ties:

1) Stephano Ricci: $35- Really beautiful, slim tie.
2) Zegna: $35
3) Faberge: $30

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This next is a vintage tie (has been worn) that is in great shape. It is by Yves Saint Laurent. There is no tag saying what it is made out of. But it is a sweet slim tie. $10.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next up are two absolutely beautiful and stunning corduroys. Their colors are warm and deep and the pictures totally cannot capture how soft and brilliant the colors are. Both are brand new by the way with tags.

1) Ralph Lauren Polo (36x 32): $60- Deep Orange-Red; Auburn?
2) Paul Smith (38, unhemmed): $60- Milk Chocolate Brown

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Item (for now...)

Ralph Lauren Seersucker Pants w/ Tab adjustment in the back, brand new with tags. $45

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope that these prices are fair, if they're not, please let me know. This is my first time selling. Thanks for looking!

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
Last Item (for now...)

Ralph Lauren Seersucker Pants w/ Tab adjustment in the back, brand new with tags. $45

What size are these?

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry! The Polo Seersucker pants are 33 x 30.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will relist everything on Tuesday with all the shirts and pants. I just figured out how to take better pictures and how to make the listings easier to view. Thanks for your interest!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads