• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saks' online mens store up again

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
much improved. Not a ton of selection, but some suit offerings from Brioni, Zegna, Corneliani... shirts from Borrelli... ties from Charvet... much better offerings than they used to have.

davei

Reaction score
Now it looks exactly like the Neimans online store
It's been down since what, Summer 2001? I vaguely remember getting a Dolce & Gabbana shirt through there around then.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If these companies actually had websites with a good selection, they might actually do some business through them. I know lots of people who live in the middle of nowhere and can't make a long trip to a major city that has good stores.

I don't even know why they bother with these websites... They have a few suits, a few pairs of shoes and a couple shirts? What's the point?

And really, the person who spends $3600 on a Brioni suit, isn't doing so online.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy