1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saks Fifth Private Label

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ishakir, Oct 30, 2010.

1. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

I got a cheap cashmere from off5th. retailed 400 at asks I got for under 100. Made in China, but feels like RLPL made in China cashmere.

2. scongly

scongly Member

Fascinating and interesting discussion...I bought one of those "Made in the USA" from Zegna cloth suits in May and have had people complement them (unlike my MTM Coppleys or Samuelsons). How do the new black and red label compare from the "Made in the USA" line.

My question was how does this fit into the tier of suits overall...I'm going to guess on the lower end given the fusing (and the sale price, albeit it the list puts it up in mid class). Trying to figure out if they are worth buying if I see them at Saks Off Fifth.

3. johndorf85

johndorf85 New Member

I was at OFF Saks today and they had lots of their own label suits that were intriguing. The one I was looking at most was from their BLACK Saks Fifth Ave line. Within that line they had a couple different versions with some made in the USA and some in Italy (I think the RED line was made in Canade and Indonesia). These suits had Zegna fabric. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the construction if they are fused, half canvas, or full. The salesperson said he thought that they were all half canvas except the ones from Italy which were full. All help appreciated.
    Thanks

4. uunngghh

uunngghh Member

I also am interested in the Made in Italy suits from SFA and how they fall into the suit spectrum. They were BOGO free for $799 today.