• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saks Black Label Slim Suit Questions

royal3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking at purchasing my first suit for business as I am about to graduate this may. My local SaksOff is having a buy one get one free sale which pulled me to go there. I have done a little research but still have a few questions about the suit and quality. I would like something on the nicer side. My limit is about $900. The suit I was looking at Saks is their Black label slim brand. It uses the Ermenegildo Zegna cloth. They are priced at $699 with a price slashed above it of 1195.(so I would get 2 for $699) I am aware that it is made for the outlets. The SA told me they are fully lined and only the front part is canvassed but it is not fused at all. I was wondering what everyone thinks about these? I was able to take a picture of the tag. Are there any other good starter suits to take a look at? I live in the San Francisco area.

This did seen to fit pretty well. I tried on an Armani Collezioni and was not a big fan as it was a little more standard fit. I think the slimmer fit works best for me. I am the type of person that is into Gucci and other very high end brands but as of right now that would be out of my budget, but I still care about a nice quality find at a good deal.

Here is the inside tag of the Saks Black Slim

Last edited:

royal3

Reaction score
From a little review it appears these are Joseph Abboud made. they are also super 130's

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Carmina

Votes: 34 15.2%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 37 16.5%
  • Other

Votes: 72 32.1%