• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saks and Nordstraum now ships to Canada

likeitaloud

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they started very recently, the shipping fees are actually very good.

Saks 60$ shirt S&H free + 15$ taxes comes to about 80.

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my calculations come to 75, but I could be wrong.

rkw5000

Reaction score
Canadian math - its a little different
smile.gif

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rkw5000
Canadian math - its a little different
smile.gif

Don't forget to round (up) to the nearest 100 given the current exchange rate.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent news. Now, are there ever any deals to be had online?

likeitaloud

Reaction score
There was a Paul Smith scarf for 35$ :p

Remember

Reaction score
any other places shipping to canada? Im trying to buy a burberry trench, but having a hard time finding one that ships here

rkw5000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Remember
any other places shipping to canada? Im trying to buy a burberry trench, but having a hard time finding one that ships here

STP ships to Canada, not sure if the carry and Burberry however.

contaygious

Reaction score
Yeah, but don't you have to pay additional taxes once the package arrives? I did the math and it pretty much costs the same as if buying an item here. I always wanted to order shoes from neiman's or saks due to our crappy selection here, but I'm afraid they won't fit and then I have to send them all the way back.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by contaygious
Yeah, but don't you have to pay additional taxes once the package arrives? I did the math and it pretty much costs the same as if buying an item here. I always wanted to order shoes from neiman's or saks due to our crappy selection here, but I'm afraid they won't fit and then I have to send them all the way back.

That's the problem. Customs and duties get slapped on at the border. Once you tack that on, it's almost the same price as if you picked it up here.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
I don't think so at least at Saks there is a huge label at checkout that says: we guarantee you will not have to pay anything at the arrival of the package. Everything is included in the 15$ (60$) item.

contaygious

Reaction score
And the thing that sucks about buying items up here is they can't even order you a bigger size. What they have in Canada in terms of selection is it. I went to pick up some Ferragamo shoes at the official store and they didn't have a single size 12 even in newly received models and they cannot order any more sizes. It's depressing to look on websites and see all the shoes I want in my size that I cannot buy here.

If it's true that you don't have to pay additional duties will someone report back if that is the case?

Thanks!

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Crazy! That's pretty cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads