1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Saint Laurent Paris SL/10 Court Sneakers SZ 44.5 (Black Perforated)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epoq, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

For sale are some NEW Saint Laurent "SLP" Court Sneakers that I literally purchased late September from SSENSE.com. Still have the original purchase receipt to prove the legitimacy of the sale and date of sale. Unfortunately due to monetary concerns I need to sell these shoes and it is outside of the 30 day return window. These shoes have been worn literally twice (indoors) and are in fantastic 100% new condition. They retail for $695 and do not go on sale. I have had other sneakers (Common Projects, Diesel Black Gold, etc.) these are by FAR the nicest quality wise sneakers that I have ever owned. Very comfortable, very stylish. If you don't know what they are already you wouldn't be looking at this thread. I am very firm on the price $375 SHIPPED in CONUS. If you are outside of the U.S. I will still consider the sale but it might be a few bucks more for shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

For sizing reference, I wear a 44 in Common Projects, 11D in Alden, 11 in Sperry, and 12 in Nike.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...ack-leather-perforated-sl-10-sneakers/1251893

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016

2. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

Price updated. Thanks for looking.

3. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

price updated. thanks for looking

4. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

Just an update, these shoes have only been worn twice and have been in the box since purchase.

5. twoseezy

twoseezy New Member

Hey im interested want to sell still ? email me twoseezy at aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.