1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris SL/10 Court Sneakers SZ 44.5 (Black Perforated)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epoq, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

For sale are some NEW Saint Laurent "SLP" Court Sneakers that I literally purchased late September from SSENSE.com. Still have the original purchase receipt to prove the legitimacy of the sale and date of sale. Unfortunately due to monetary concerns I need to sell these shoes and it is outside of the 30 day return window. These shoes have been worn literally twice (indoors) and are in fantastic 100% new condition. They retail for $695 and do not go on sale. I have had other sneakers (Common Projects, Diesel Black Gold, etc.) these are by FAR the nicest quality wise sneakers that I have ever owned. Very comfortable, very stylish. If you don't know what they are already you wouldn't be looking at this thread. I am very firm on the price $375 SHIPPED in CONUS. If you are outside of the U.S. I will still consider the sale but it might be a few bucks more for shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

For sizing reference, I wear a 44 in Common Projects, 11D in Alden, 11 in Sperry, and 12 in Nike.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...ack-leather-perforated-sl-10-sneakers/1251893

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

Price updated. Thanks for looking.

3. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

price updated. thanks for looking

4. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

Just an update, these shoes have only been worn twice and have been in the box since purchase.

5. twoseezy

twoseezy New Member

Hey im interested want to sell still ? email me twoseezy at aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.