• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
I forget what they’re called, but they’re the suede jodhpurs with the back zip. I posted a few pics in that thread. I’m gonna try to get you some side by side pics of the boots you’re looking at when I get home.

Yea the pair you got is really nice!! If they did that pair in black that would probably be the pair I would get. Did you get the same size in those that you wear in Wyatt's?

Last edited:

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea the pair you got is really nice!! If they did that pair in black that would probably be the pair I would get. Did you get the same size in those that you wear in Wyatt's?
Yes I did.

edgar-pr

Reaction score
I agree with those advocating the smaller size... if you can't get them on, then they are too tight.
No doubt go with the smaller size, 32. The Wyatts look great btw.

Got to say thankyou to all those that said go with the smaller (tts) size. I honestly wasn’t convinced and almost gave up on them but after a few more weeks of wear they’ve really got comfy and still look great.

Bill H

Reaction score
Got to say thankyou to all those that said go with the smaller (tts) size. I honestly wasn’t convinced and almost gave up on them but after a few more weeks of wear they’ve really got comfy and still look great.
Oh yeah man... gotta be tight... gotta be

edgar-pr

Reaction score
Oh yeah man... gotta be tight... gotta be
Haha, well they’re not even that tight anymore. Still very much a skinny fit but definitely loosened up in all the areas I was finding them uncomfortable.

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Copped a pair of Black Suede Jodhpurs a few weeks ago and got a new pair of Black D02s (2019) in the mail today. They fit perfectly in the waist and quite tight in the knee throat when I crouch but I assume they will stretch out and become softer in the tight areas, right?

edgar-pr

Reaction score
Copped a pair of Black Suede Jodhpurs a few weeks ago and got a new pair of Black D02s (2019) in the mail today. They fit perfectly in the waist and quite tight in the knee throat when I crouch but I assume they will stretch out and become softer in the tight areas, right?

I was literally in the same situation and asked this question a page back (I imagine the regular posters are tired to death of us asking the same thing thats been asked a million times over in this thread haha). But in short, the consensus is that they will stretch out, and from my personal experience now - mine did in fact stretch out to the point that they are comfortable throughout. You won't know for certain though, so I can just advice you to wear them as much as possible and see how you get on with them.

KawaiiT

Reaction score
I was literally in the same situation and asked this question a page back (I imagine the regular posters are tired to death of us asking the same thing thats been asked a million times over in this thread haha). But in short, the consensus is that they will stretch out, and from my personal experience now - mine did in fact stretch out to the point that they are comfortable throughout. You won't know for certain though, so I can just advice you to wear them as much as possible and see how you get on with them.
Yeah, they just fit quiet different to my 2015 black waxed denim. Those already had wrinkles at the bottom so they stacked nice from the beginning.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CBE442B1-650F-452C-937F-F9BBA438BA25.jpeg

Reaction score
I really need help asap I dont live in a place where I can try them on but if I have a 46 in the new season Teddy jacket should I take a 46 in the new season leather jacket as well? the size charts have been much help to me

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just to TTS with all SL outerwear (44). If anything, the Teddy fits a bit larger so some people size down, but that's about the same as what you'd want to do with the leather, since you don't want a dad jacket. I don't recall the shoulders being any tighter for instance. Maybe there is a leather aficionado with the new season though...

Reaction score
I just to TTS with all SL outerwear (44). If anything, the Teddy fits a bit larger so some people size down, but that's about the same as what you'd want to do with the leather, since you don't want a dad jacket. I don't recall the shoulders being any tighter for instance. Maybe there is a leather aficionado with the new season though...
so I I guess ill size down and get the 44? I could always exchange it too I guess

youwhat

Reaction score
order one online and try it......................................

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads