• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
You could always go try them on in store or you can order them and if you don't like how they look, return them. Can never go wrong with the nut version though. Nut is amazing.

I tried them on in the store today and liked them but I kind of thought the fringes were a little over the top...however maybe I’m just not used to them.

walds11

Reaction score
You could always go try them on in store or you can order them and if you don't like how they look, return them. Can never go wrong with the nut version though. Nut is amazing.

Yeah, the nut version is killer.

Be carefully with returns for in store purchases. Exchange or store credit only.

walds11

Reaction score
Yea I know I’ve bought several boots from the SLP boutique.

Ok, cool. I prefer to buy online, but depending on the item, I will buy in store. The boutique experience does not sit well with me. I have close access to the SLP boutique and just about every other high end designer boutique and store.

BigRed

Reaction score
Ok, cool. I prefer to buy online, but depending on the item, I will buy in store. The boutique experience does not sit well with me. I have close access to the SLP boutique and just about every other high end designer boutique and store.

I’m the exact opposite I hate buying online...I always prefer to buy in the store. I’ve made friends with sales associates and have met some really cool people. But to each their own...I live in a big metropolitan city so I have access to most of the major labels.

walds11

Reaction score
I’m the exact opposite I hate buying online...I always prefer to buy in the store. I’ve made friends with sales associates and have met some really cool people. But to each their own...I live in a big metropolitan city so I have access to most of the major labels.

Yep, to each their own. Gotta love options. I live just outside a big metro city (Philly) and fairly close to the King Of Prussia mall, thus have the major label access as well. Don’t get me wrong, I frequent that mall a lot and do shop at stores (i.e., Nordstrom, NM, etc.), but I don’t care for the major label boutique experience.

kwonster

Reaction score
Yeah, the nut version is killer.

Be carefully with returns for in store purchases. Exchange or store credit only.

Is this a national or new policy? I've never had issues with returning in-store purchases, and have also been shipped items on consignment from stores with no problem returning.

rire

Reaction score
Selling a FW16 Lamb L01 (size 44) here if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_9101.jpg
    IMG_9101.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 170

walds11

Reaction score
Is this a national or new policy? I've never had issues with returning in-store purchases, and have also been shipped items on consignment from stores with no problem returning.

I’m fairly certain that it is a national policy. Boutique purchases are eligible for exchange or store credit only within 30 days.

Bill H

Reaction score
I tried them on in the store today and liked them but I kind of thought the fringes were a little over the top...however maybe I’m just not used to them.
First off I agree... you can never go wrong with the classic nut. However, how did you style the fringe? I have ss16 fringe wyatt and you have to wear them with skinny jeans an just let the bottom of the fringe peak out. You can't go full fringe... that is crazy!!! I can't speak to the new stuff, but with the Hedi stuff, how you style it is absolutely key. It can turn crap look to dope and back in an instance.

BigRed

Reaction score
First off I agree... you can never go wrong with the classic nut. However, how did you style the fringe? I have ss16 fringe wyatt and you have to wear them with skinny jeans an just let the bottom of the fringe peak out. You can't go full fringe... that is crazy!!! I can't speak to the new stuff, but with the Hedi stuff, how you style it is absolutely key. It can turn crap look to dope and back in an instance.

I had a pair of John Elliott Cast 2 skinny jeans on...I could still see a good amount of the fringes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads