• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

walds11

Reaction score
@Trixz I love the look and styling of the shirt, but too transparent for my liking. Yep, nips are showing.

The jeans and boots are fire. I like a little more room in my jeans, but those should stretch out a little.

Trixz

Reaction score
@walds11 @SirGrotius
Yeah both shirts are just too transparent for my liking. Both are going back.

The fit of the white shirt is awesome but no fit can overcome the in your face of nipples.

The black shirt does feel amazing and the transparency isn’t as bad but it’s too tight for my liking. I want to like it more than I actually do. I ordered my normal size. Not sure if the style of grunge shirts is supposed to be tight or if it will stretch. Either way sending back with so much uncertainty, which will lead to slight discomfort when wearing.

The jeans are tighter-ish but I’ve been running into the problem of stretching out so much I need to get tailored, so I ordered a size smaller with the hopes of after wearing a few weeks will lead to a better fit.

Thanks for objective feedback and opinions!

walds11

Reaction score
@Trixz No problem dude. I always suggest to get denim jeans comfortably snug, because they will stretch out. No ball crushers for me man!

I’m new to this high fashion (SL) game. I recently picked up a pair of Wyatt Chelsea suede boots in wood color, pair of skinny jeans and pair of Court Classic SL/06 sneakers in white-worn look. More to come, no doubt!

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Sl jeans strech about 1 size so getting them snug is always the way to go and the shirts look awesome but agree with not wanting shirts that show nipples unless on the caribbean. Could always wear a black t shirt underneath them

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be crazy here, but I think the see-through shirt is great on him. I can't see nipple on my phone, but I think we should be embracing the sleaze with Vaccarello at the helm of SL anyway.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sl jeans strech about 1 size so getting them snug is always the way to go and the shirts look awesome but agree with not wanting shirts that show nipples unless on the caribbean. Could always wear a black t shirt underneath them
Tan t shirts also work well, just not white

papillo

Reaction score

I tried that with 100% cotton D02's. Never again...

PS. Does SLP offer midrise skinny jeans? If so, does anyone know the style code?

walds11

Reaction score
I tried that with 100% cotton D02's. Never again...

PS. Does SLP offer midrise skinny jeans? If so, does anyone know the style code?

I bought these from Farfetch. The composition is 98% cotton and 2% spandex/elastine. They are described as high rise.

AC50DC73-0840-43C1-B045-B40DBDFE0768.jpeg The stamp on the inside of the waist band is D02 M/SK-LW.

I would not say they are high rise, maybe closer to a medium rise. Is it possible that this code’s rise can vary? Anyway, I love them and they fit great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics