• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Randeep

Reaction score

I recently purchased some more Saint Laurent:

View attachment 1141671
Haven't received this in the mail yet but it looks like a good basic to have for many years. With it being made in France I'm hoping that the quality is high.
View attachment 1141670
And these mid-rise skinny faded blue denim are keepers. They are as about distressed as I'll go! Otherwise I'm saving for Celine.

Looking forward to fit pics of these

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trixz - all those purchases look spot on, not too one-season, very classic and cool at the same time.

How are you thinking about wearing that piece MIF? It looks great to me, but is it intended to show a lot of skin at the top or layer over a t shirt?

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a quick legit check on this piece? Cant find it on any runway show in this exact colorway.
Screenshot_2.jpg

piblondin

Reaction score
Kicking myself for having missed out on an L17 while rushing to work today. Let me know if anyone knows where I might find one for a good price. Looking for black calfskin AW 2016 in new condition, size 46.

Supernova9

Reaction score
Just wondering how do you all clean your Teddy jackets since tag says no wash or dry clean? Thanks.

walds11

Reaction score

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the new jeans from the current season fit like the older cut.

rire

Reaction score
How about them D17's tho? Best SLP jeans to date imo.

Trixz

Reaction score
Looking forward to fit pics of these

Trixz - all those purchases look spot on, not too one-season, very classic and cool at the same time.

How are you thinking about wearing that piece MIF? It looks great to me, but is it intended to show a lot of skin at the top or layer over a t shirt?

Did my best with fit pics but the lighting in my house sucks, as well as the mirrors. I’m still on the fence about both because of the transparent material and how comfortable it makes me.

The black grunge shirt is super soft and is more likely a keeper. I’d style it with a Smoking jacket overtop for a night out to feel less exposed. The black grunge shirt was too difficult to capture the transparency. Here is one of the white qauze shirt. Honestly, the only thing holding me back is the transparency. Let me know your thoughts on style/fit.

5B5EB10E-8328-40D9-AC32-4745910616A3.jpeg

Can you see my nipples?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeans and boots look incredible. I like the white shirt a lot, but you're right, it is transparent (for some reason I don't want to say nipple, I'm so prude!). That's a difficult one unless you're in Miami.

The grunge shirt seems classic and I love that it's MIF. I have a piece or two from SL and DH made in France and maybe it's just my mind, but they're always super soft. It is tight, but you seem to have a muscular build.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads