• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chaerimk

Reaction score
Got me my chelsea in "wood" color. Very similar to fox but fox have a more reddish tone to it. Only 1 more pair in black leather and I am done.
20190110_175810.jpg
20190110_175829.jpg

Trixz

Reaction score
Got me my chelsea in "wood" color. Very similar to fox but fox have a more reddish tone to it. Only 1 more pair in black leather and I am done. View attachment 1104447 View attachment 1104448

"...Done." That's what you think Muhaha

I just picked up the Nino's in wood color. I'm pleased with the color and the more versatile crepe sole for my wintery region.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Here's my collection (note: 2nd pair of jodpurs in sigaro no pictured)

from left to right:

black leather jodhpurs- not sure what season
Sigaro harness wyatts- not sure what season
FW16 sigaro jodhpurs
FW15 nut harness wyatts-wide shaft/tight harness
SS16 new sigaro jodhpurs
SS16 fringe wyatts
lizard wyatts-not sure season in 2016
SS16 nut harness wyatts- slim shaft/loose harness

IMG_6545_zpsntor2jdc.jpg

chaerimk

Reaction score
"...Done." That's what you think Muhaha

I just picked up the Nino's in wood color. I'm pleased with the color and the more versatile crepe sole for my wintery region.
Lol, i said the same thing last winter and here I am. Lol. Pretty sure done as for now til next season.

joshua_kyle

Reaction score
Hi I will be buying SLP wyatts leather black from FW16 I would like some help on sizing Im a TTS us 10. What size should as I get? Should I size down or stay TTS? Much appreciated

Rnt

Reaction score
Hi I will be buying SLP wyatts leather black from FW16 I would like some help on sizing Im a TTS us 10. What size should as I get? Should I size down or stay TTS? Much appreciated
I took a size down, us 9.5 > 42 and they fit like a perfect glove. Also i happen to be selling black leather jodhpurs in a 43

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 2.09.17 PM.png
Interested in this "Mexican party" cotton toile shirt - anyone have experience with the printed short-sleeve shirts, such as this? It has a frayed edge on the bottom so is literally on the edgy side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads