• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I really wish they just kept the fit from one season instead of changing it every season or just adding a new style code. SS16 fits have the biggest waist area out of all the Hedi seasons. Every season something about the fit was changed or tweaked that wasn't needed.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
I really wish they just kept the fit from one season instead of changing it every season or just adding a new style code. SS16 fits have the biggest waist area out of all the Hedi seasons. Every season something about the fit was changed or tweaked that wasn't needed.

From what I heard when FW13 dropped, big people complained the jeans were too tight and leg opening was too tight so they changed them after.

They were perfect for me. Everything after are not skinny enough and the leg opening is too wide for my liking.

rire

Reaction score
Capture d’écran 2022-01-17 à 20.53.38.png

Paris today. Are they closing this store down?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have any if you ordered from Cettire? Are they legit?

rivegauche

Reaction score
So the denim I got ended up being a D02 made in Japan. Noticeably, it fits really short. Just compared it to another pair of Saint Laurent jeans I have and it’s more than 15 cm shorter in length which is weird to me. I don’t really mind because I do not have very long legs anyway.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
So the denim I got ended up being a D02 made in Japan. Noticeably, it fits really short. Just compared it to another pair of Saint Laurent jeans I have and it’s more than 15 cm shorter in length which is weird to me. I don’t really mind because I do not have very long legs anyway.

What's the year on the tag? Did they make the D02 even worse?

BigRed

Reaction score
I’m considering buying the black coated D02’s…can anyone here who owns them tell me their thoughts on them?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a phase when denim was cropped for a season or two? Might it have been one of those pairs?

I remember buying some Dior items that were meant for the Japanese market and they were always cut short which was great for me. ha.

piblondin

Reaction score
Have any if you ordered from Cettire? Are they legit?
Yes, but I believe it's gray market and people have had bad customer service experiences with them. If you know exactly what you want and the price is good enough, it's probably worth a shot.

papillo

Reaction score
I’m considering buying the black coated D02’s…can anyone here who owns them tell me their thoughts on them?

I have the Hedi Era ones and they are great. They have maintained their coating over the years too. The only issue I had with one of them is with the zipper as it occasionally goes down on its own. But apart from that, they are perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads