• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
Little Christmas present to myself, hit me with a Teddy fit check boys.
IMG_5188.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

IMG_5191.jpg

Dogs

Reaction score
Legit check please? Bought this from a user on Grailed, he got banned while I was waiting for the item, I still received it and I'm unsure of its authenticity. He's still banned so I'm not sure how trustworthy I should be, I don't see any clear red flags however. He did remove the care tag though. What do you guys think? Thanks :)

tempImageQB6Bhz.jpg

tempImage6hCJjx.jpg

tempImagessHNGR.jpg

tempImageDPKnLF.jpg

tempImage8LRcui.jpg
tempImageFbvr0C.jpg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t remember that piece. Something seems sketchy to me in general but can’t put my finger on it. How’s the material? Does it feel substantial and luxe or a bit thin and cheap?

silentownage001

Reaction score
Picked up the nut suede harness boots while in Chicago. I wanted to get the black leather harness boots, but my size is almost gone at the moment so I'll wait for a restock. Didn't feel like calling up other stores.

IMG_2884.jpeg

@SirGrotius I also see why you love the truckers so much. I tried the brown suede trucker with light shearling. Definitely on my wish list now.

Dogs

Reaction score
Don’t remember that piece. Something seems sketchy to me in general but can’t put my finger on it. How’s the material? Does it feel substantial and luxe or a bit thin and cheap?
Thanks for your reply, I'm really trying to get to the bottom of this. This shirt is one of my grails and I've been searching for it for a long time, so I would really kick myself if it ended up being authentic after I file a claim and send it back. But of course if I'm not positive it's authentic I will file the claim. I think it's SS2017. Here is a retailers photos of the shirt:
It isn't thin. I own 3 SLP button up shirts, and accidentally bought 1 fake one before this (the blue hawaiian one). That fake felt much thinner, had several things that were "off" & ran smaller than the size should've been. This one is supposed to be like 52% Viscose 48% Cotton. Not sure how it should feel, it is a lot less soft than my 100% Viscose SLP polka dot button up. It feels fairly similar to my 100% cotton Babcat button up.

What seems sketchy to you? How does the tag & such look to you? The main reason I'm suspicious about is the fact this seller was banned. One other thing, I notice that the buttons are a lot looser than the buttons on any of my other 3 SLP button up shirts. See how they sort of hang in the pic.. all of my other ones are pretty firmly sitting against the shirt. Does this seem normal?
z99OzzN.png

rippedbluejeans

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I'm really trying to get to the bottom of this. This shirt is one of my grails and I've been searching for it for a long time, so I would really kick myself if it ended up being authentic after I file a claim and send it back. But of course if I'm not positive it's authentic I will file the claim. I think it's SS2017. Here is a retailers photos of the shirt:
It isn't thin. I own 3 SLP button up shirts, and accidentally bought 1 fake one before this (the blue hawaiian one). That fake felt much thinner, had several things that were "off" & ran smaller than the size should've been. This one is supposed to be like 52% Viscose 48% Cotton. Not sure how it should feel, it is a lot less soft than my 100% Viscose SLP polka dot button up. It feels fairly similar to my 100% cotton Babcat button up.

What seems sketchy to you? How does the tag & such look to you? The main reason I'm suspicious about is the fact this seller was banned. One other thing, I notice that the buttons are a lot looser than the buttons on any of my other 3 SLP button up shirts. See how they sort of hang in the pic.. all of my other ones are pretty firmly sitting against the shirt. Does this seem normal?

Have you asked Grailed why the user was banned?

Dogs

Reaction score
Have you asked Grailed why the user was banned?
Yes, they replied with this:

"The seller was frozen due to violating our rules / fraudulent activity.

I highly suggest filing a claim with PayPal, as we are not certain your order will arrive. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience"

I also contacted the seller asking him, and he said that he got banned because they suspected he was selling a fake Prada item. He was a new user who listed a bunch of SLP stuff, it all looked legit to me. He had 1 feedback (5/5) This shirt I bought did have the "Digitally Authenticated by Grailed" tag on it as well, so I'm not sure what to think haha

SaintLaurentDon

Reaction score
Could I get a legit check on this Saint Laurent Hoodie pls guys?

Attachments

• 65ECB880-080B-4970-95CB-9CDA0363499C.jpeg
    65ECB880-080B-4970-95CB-9CDA0363499C.jpeg
    657.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 03E03FD5-378B-4139-8EFB-3B58A19BEED2.jpeg
    03E03FD5-378B-4139-8EFB-3B58A19BEED2.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 31
  • EB5F7864-9892-4AFF-8482-66A1740F21C3.jpeg
    EB5F7864-9892-4AFF-8482-66A1740F21C3.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 19CD4AB8-7D6F-4349-8FD2-9AA732719EB8.jpeg
    19CD4AB8-7D6F-4349-8FD2-9AA732719EB8.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 98

Jack3tjunkie

Reaction score
How are the SS or FW21 Wyatt Harness boots in terms of true to size and overall quality compared to the 'slimane era'?
Contemplating on picking a pair up but not sure, also have my eyes on celines.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads