• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m probably measuring my shoulders incorrectly to be honest. The 50 Teddy is a comfortable fit. I think I’m going to order a 52 from a place that accepts returns.
Not sure how you're measuring your shoulders, but you should take a jacket that you like the fit of, lay it flat, and measure from the outside of the shoulder to the other side (across teh back).

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I noticed a blood luster tee had popped up on Yoox. Are they still making these or is this just something a boutique had forgotten about for years before sending it off to Yoox? What seasons were they actually produced? I very much doubt this is a "new" tee. The graphic certainly looks a little funky.

SAINT LAURENT T-shirt Black 100% Cotton zoomed

SAINT LAURENT T-shirt Black 100% Cotton

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I think the last season produced was ss17 but I would pass on the tee anyway since the print seems to break down after only one wash. Yoox often gets old items from random seasons so its probably as you said a forgotten boutique item

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I think the last season produced was ss17 but I would pass on the tee anyway since the print seems to break down after only one wash. Yoox often gets old items from random seasons so its probably as you said a forgotten boutique item

Yeah I've seen a Grilled listing of this one where the print is peeling off like a cheap sticker.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Lol on the slp fb group it seemed like anybody who owned that tee had that problem. I woundn't mind getting a rep from a third party if I can wash it in my machine after mulitple uses without worrying about the print getting wrecked.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Lol on the slp fb group it seemed like anybody who owned that tee had that problem. I woundn't mind getting a rep from a third party if I can wash it in my machine after mulitple uses without worrying about the print getting wrecked.

Just hand wash it with woolite dark. Would look brand new for years.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Already use woolite dark but just hang dry instead of hand wash. Too lazy to handwash tees tbh

rk13

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just testing my luck. Does anyone here own the SS16 mutton L17 in a sz 46? Am looking to purchase it 9/10+ condition. Can pay well.

Attachments

• B7F6F14B-4A87-4628-B2B7-E8644C92E1F1.jpeg
    B7F6F14B-4A87-4628-B2B7-E8644C92E1F1.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 60

northern_man

Reaction score
Hello gents,

Legit check please...I got this blue Hedi shirt off Grailed and, while the label seems OK, it's smaller than usual (40mm vs 55mm on the AV-era western shirt). Also it has an odd flap at the last button. Legit or did I get ripped? Thanks
20211025_130124.jpg
20211025_124740.jpg

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that blood lustre tee and a white version and red because I get collector-y. They've all held up so well that I'm almost remiss that they don't have any fade. They look brand new. I don't do anything special except clean in the delicate cycle.

That said, the one on Yoox seems to be a woman's cut. Mine are definitely boxier.

the_lebowski

Reaction score
Lebowski - I have that piece and wear it all the time. You're right, very versatile, and is quite a looker with the quality of the leather. Looks great on you.

Thanks! How do you usually style yours? So far I have tried a sweater, a tee and a slim hoodie and they all work well!

Slowhands

Reaction score
Got any SLP archaeolgists / historians in here? Looking to part with an L01 and correctly trying to date it. I bought it at the Barney's flagship (RIP) but I don't really remember the year anymore. I'm assuming 2013 by the tag, but would be interesting if anyone knew any more.

IMG_1982.jpeg

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yeah I'm pretty sure that is teh first season.

Can anyone help me with Devon boot sizing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads