• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
22429D97-404D-4566-8BC1-B774E97F0147.jpeg

I need more flannels this FW15 one is beautiful

nekromantik

Reaction score
Luisa via Roma has some up for pre order.

Thats one thing that annoys me, they stock items that are not normally released in UK.
The red check shirt is not on YSL UK or any UK stores. :(
I got gift card I need to use in a store and was waiting for FW22 but only good shirt I like that they will have is the wool one. But thats over £800!

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, there are always one or two super cool and luxe flannels each season, but IME, they sell out fast. Porter always has at least one I like but there too it's either gone in a week or only one weird size remains. There were definitely more during the Hedi heyday.

exo

Reaction score
Hii,
If anyone is intrested in hedi slp / dior homme / celine, or just that type of substance in general, some friends and I have recently started a discord server which offers information about hedi items / style codes with other connecting media channels like as for example a inspiration channel which is packed.

https://discord.gg/QsySysapRE3e

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hii,
If anyone is intrested in hedi slp / dior homme / celine, or just that type of substance in general, some friends and I have recently started a discord server which offers information about hedi items / style codes with other connecting media channels like as for example a inspiration channel which is packed.

https://discord.gg/QsySysapRE3e
This looks promising.

Luis C

Reaction score
Hi! first post wanting advice... I bought this pair for a very good price (I think, 250€) but I'm not sure about them. They fit well and are very comfortable but I always wanted either the 30mm chelsea or the jodhpur (never pulled the trigger because they are so expensive). What do you think about this model? I already have an Allsaints black leather chelsea that maybe is too simmilar, see attached pictures.

photo_2021-08-15 20.37.47.jpeg

photo_2021-08-15 20.37.27.jpeg

thanks

youwhat

Reaction score
but if want serious reply should return them and save the extra for ones you want. lifes too short.

nekromantik

Reaction score
I got them and paid full price 2 years ago haha
I love the buckle and prefer ankle boots to chelseas.
only gripe is the fit, half size smaller felt quite uncomfortable on toes but half bigger had slight heel rise so gotta wear thick socks

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Hi! first post wanting advice... I bought this pair for a very good price (I think, 250€) but I'm not sure about them. They fit well and are very comfortable but I always wanted either the 30mm chelsea or the jodhpur (never pulled the trigger because they are so expensive). What do you think about this model? I already have an Allsaints black leather chelsea that maybe is too simmilar, see attached pictures.

View attachment 1653609

View attachment 1653611

thanks

I've personally never liked any jodhpur type boot like this one and I think you might regret the purchase later when you own the boots you actually wanted.

On the other hand the price is really good, fit is good and I don't think they're too similar to the chelseas at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads