• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I prefer the black shearling since it gives the jacket an edge but wouldn't want to own it if I already had the blue shearling with the white tbh

boxdok

Reaction score
Besides the hem being bigger and the legs being fuller can anyone comment on the difference between the slim and skinny fit in SLP denim. I am hoping the rise is a bit higher too, while the waist is the same. I really like the 100 percent cotton grey jeans on the SLP website

Varinder Singh

Reaction score
in case anyone is confused about sizing

Attachments

• E614B47E-D90D-42D9-B90B-647517A5AA75.png
    E614B47E-D90D-42D9-B90B-647517A5AA75.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 147

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol that's amazing. YSL does have 42, which is XXS so size down one from the text imbroglio. ha

Slim fit do have a slighter higher rise IME. I have a pair in white and love them.

silentownage001

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the Wyatt zip boot in the Land colorway? I've seen different browns from different retailers, but not sure if they're different or if it's the lighting. For instance, Mr Porter looks lighter and has more orange than FarFetch. I think the one on YSL looks closer to Mr Porter.

Simon Dykes

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the Wyatt zip boot in the Land colorway? I've seen different browns from different retailers, but not sure if they're different or if it's the lighting. For instance, Mr Porter looks lighter and has more orange than FarFetch. I think the one on YSL looks closer to Mr Porter.

I've got the Lukas in embossed land, the pic below is an accurate photo of the colour. It's a super nice hue. It does look crazy different in various light settings so that's why the photos online are all over the place.

thumbnail_IMG_9847.jpg

Last edited:

papillo

Reaction score
I like the wash of the black shearling more. Personally, I'm not a fan of white or black shearling, and much prefer a brown/tan shearling. Old fit pic, and excuse the lack of a shirt, but it's the only picture I have of it

Sick shot. Is that jacket SLP? I dont think i've seen that anywhere else.

silentownage001

Reaction score
I've got the Lukas in embossed land, the pic below is an accurate photo of the colour. It's a super nice hue. It does look crazy different in various light settings so that's why the photos online are all over the place.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

That makes sense with the variation. Could you try reposting the photo please? I can't get it to show up. It looks like it's coming from an Outlook link.

Varinder Singh

Reaction score
Need opinion on fit. Should I size up? This is size 44 , I am 5’6” 144 lbs. I feel the teddy is little off in the shoulders. Armholes and biceps feel snug.

Attachments

• 7D5E0881-99F4-45B0-A18C-2E70E06A2B9D.jpeg
    7D5E0881-99F4-45B0-A18C-2E70E06A2B9D.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 158
  • E16A9058-6EB9-4EEA-A340-FA47A9F0C9ED.jpeg
    E16A9058-6EB9-4EEA-A340-FA47A9F0C9ED.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 181

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Size looks great. It’s definitely form fitting. I had to size down to 42 and am the same height but weigh less so can imagine the shoulder feel. It looks really good on you especially second pic

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads