• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought Vacc's latest collection, although a lot of the proportions were not up my alley, was a billion times better than teen knight poem. I didn't despise TKP on a formal level, the way I did dancing kid. Yet in TKP, I struggled to find a single item I would purchase, whereas this latest Vacc collection has some nice looking stuff (some hideous as well, e.g. leather sweat pants). These shoes look cool, although I have enough shoes to last me to endtimes:
00023-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

These sweaters look great to me:
00017-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

00025-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

And I even kinda dig this leather jacket, minus the pins:
00032-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those pics are great GG - somehow I missed those. Where are they?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Dig the flannel since it reminds of the fw13 one. The collection pretty much looked like most other f/w vac collections but I still prefer this compared to tkp since its a lot more wearable. I dig the sweaters but I'll pass on the black/white sweater combo since I already have 3.

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
Alright let's try this again. Can I get a fit check on these D10s? I originally bought in a 32 and the waist was just a little too big. Old post for reference: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...fficial-thread.317702/page-1631#post-10687097

I may have overcorrected and gone too small with a size 30. I know some people go on the small side as the jeans will stretch, but they are a little uncomfortable/rigid to really bend my knees. I can live with some discomfort though if the fit is good, and I wonder if my thighs look just too thicc in these. I gotta start skipping leg day to make the SLP aesthetic work.

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that fitted collar shirt above! Collection's grown on me - somehow missed it on Vogue. Looks good.

The fit is great on those jeans - spot on. One problem, they look too long for you. I'm a bit detail-obsessed, but I wouldn't like the knee rip falling a touch below the knee and would probably go with the same cut sans rip. That said, no one else will care, they look great overall.

Last edited:

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I thought Vacc's latest collection, although a lot of the proportions were not up my alley, was a billion times better than teen knight poem. I didn't despise TKP on a formal level, the way I did dancing kid. Yet in TKP, I struggled to find a single item I would purchase, whereas this latest Vacc collection has some nice looking stuff (some hideous as well, e.g. leather sweat pants). These shoes look cool, although I have enough shoes to last me to endtimes:
00023-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

These sweaters look great to me:
00017-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

00025-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

And I even kinda dig this leather jacket, minus the pins:
00032-Saint-Laurent-Menswear-Fall-2021.jpg

I'm usually one to defend Anthony buuuuut...

This looks very Hedi.

And I hate that a jacket comes with pins. Seems very inauthentic to me. I understand that not everyone wants to go through the trouble of using their own pins and patches but at that point just buy a clean jacket. It's what ruined some of the SS16 pieces for me.

But don't get me wrong, I would wear this over the last two Celine collections without a doubt.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you know it comes with teh pins on it, though? I agree that would spoil it. It does look very (pre-deluge) Hedi, which I think is why I like it.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
How do you know it comes with teh pins on it, though? I agree that would spoil it. It does look very (pre-deluge) Hedi, which I think is why I like it.

I simply assume that's the case because the SS16 jackets also came with the pins. It could be different this time around.

Edit: Maybe there were also versions made without the pins? I'm not sure on that.

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assumed that the RTW pieces would not have the pins but maybe you could get a "virtual-runway" version that had the pizazz. Love that piece.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads