• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
ps4vmKm.jpg

vXy8MRz.jpg
modeled a few weeks back, here's two fits from the shoot

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
$2200 a good price for ss16 mutton L17?
I think that version is quite sought after so yeh I'd say so.

Pin game going strong on my denim jacket wish I had some FW15 SLP ones but the prices are ludicrous. Got a couple SS16 ones though the dinosaur and palm tree, also have the "baby" pin (my favourite) on my coat.

967AE874-3E64-471F-AC52-9501EF1810EE.jpeg

ASAPRice

Reaction score
I think that version is quite sought after so yeh I'd say so.

Pin game going strong on my denim jacket wish I had some FW15 SLP ones but the prices are ludicrous. Got a couple SS16 ones though the dinosaur and palm tree, also have the "baby" pin (my favourite) on my coat.

View attachment 1423593
haha that better be a jameson pin I see there

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASAP had a drop the mic moment there. Really excellent fits and the leather is looking perfect on you. Seems to be slightly aged in a very good way, too.

Randeep

Reaction score
Anyone else slightly annoyed by the new black tag on the back pocket instead of the black tab on the side of the pocket?

13480587OO_14_b_V4.jpg

Other than that I'm loving these jeans.

Why'd they have to add _any_ label? Uff. I don't like these jeans either, do not get the random bits of distressing towards the hem at all, looks so out of place/un-natural (yes I know the irony of that statement having paid $ towards completely destroyed jeans).

Nothing really caught my eye, besides the below - I doubt I'll purchase - (a) because I'm not sure I could extend purchases on a 'variant' of a denim jacket, over putting towards a full shearling coat instead and (b) I'll always compare the price point with what could be had over at Celine. That being said, I think it'd fit my more casual/grungey fits perfectly, and I love the way the collar/lapels flip open to expose the metal hardware - if it stayed like that when wearing I think it'd be cool.

sheepskin_1.jpg
sheepskin_2.jpg
sheepskin_3.jpg

darkknight

Reaction score
what's sizing like on a fw14 teddy? i'm a 52 usually for leather and suede, although i can fit a ss14 lamb L17 in 50 quite nicely, but 52 for ss16 L17.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
those 2 shearling truckers were my favorites of the collection and am considering picking them up if they go for a discount

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads