• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trixz

Reaction score
Welcome to the club! I’ve enjoyed mine and are great for beach areas or backyards. They are 100% cotton and a little tighter at first but form to your body pretty fast.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
any opnions on the court classic sneakers SL/10 in perforated white leather
i saw them on sale for 315 euro

too bad i was too late for the white andys for 290 euro
overrated, just buy chucks or vans
or diet butcher slim skins if you know your **** ?

ASAPRice

Reaction score
whatup im building a french drain this week
fruit of the loom, bb simons, levis, slp
ZLPcyrT.jpg

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Welcome to the club! I’ve enjoyed mine and are great for beach areas or backyards. They are 100% cotton and a little tighter at first but form to your body pretty fast.

I've been looking to expand my summer wardrobe so this seems like a good time for something different. How high is the waist on them?

FsXClan1

Reaction score
I ordered a jacket on mrporter but still no signs that it will be delivered any time soon. Anyone with the same issues?
It also seems that they removed all the current SL pieces from their website (and the sale). I have a bad feeling about this.

zrn

Reaction score
I ordered a jacket on mrporter but still no signs that it will be delivered any time soon. Anyone with the same issues?
It also seems that they removed all the current SL pieces from their website (and the sale). I have a bad feeling about this.

Yea I noticed that the sale only had like 3 slp pieces at the beginning and they sold out. Also missing a ton of the ss20 stuff that was there earlier but there’s still some pieces.

tbh if they do drop SLP, which I doubt, it’s not a big deal. Plenty of places to get SLP

Bryan55

Reaction score

Where are you located? I still see SLP on the US Mr. Porter app.

FsXClan1

Reaction score
Where are you located? I still see SLP on the US Mr. Porter app.

This was regarding the SS20 collection, I'm in Europe but I can't find the collection on the US site either. It was there a week ago, but all items (over 30) were removed the last couple of days. All were in sale, now I can't find them anymore.

Bryan55

Reaction score
This was regarding the SS20 collection, I'm in Europe but I can't find the collection on the US site either. It was there a week ago, but all items (over 30) were removed the last couple of days. All were in sale, now I can't find them anymore.

I was curious so I looked again and you are correct, SLP is gone from sale. I do still see it on the full price side though.

FsXClan1

Reaction score
I was curious so I looked again and you are correct, SLP is gone from sale. I do still see it on the full price side though.

Ah, I see. In my case there are only the permanent collection items on the full price side. The SS20 collection is completely removed from the site.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I patiently waited for the Mr. P sale to start and was on there right when it did. There were 3 SLP pieces total on sale for the US out of the entire collection. It seems this year they’ve started to exclude certain designers more so than the past, while other less desirable designers are on a deeper discount. It’s a change in strategy for sure, probably from Ssense’s playbook.

nekromantik

Reaction score
yes very annoying
leaves SLP direct the only place to get sale items but they take long time to discount stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads