• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Serad

Reaction score
That's 100% bad fake, easily spotted. The N and T aren't even touching and Paris is in the completely wrong font.

thomas199023

Reaction score
Saint Laurent sale (Europe) just started, mostly 50% off. Some good deals to be had!

thomas199023

Reaction score
Can those in North America access the sale? (absent using VPN)
No clue, try this link?

Any leather jackets on sale? And denim?
Yes and Yes! Half off.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 21.47.37.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 21.49.28 1.png

Bryan55

Reaction score
Looks good on the jackets. Hopefully they’ll have the same discount when the US sale goes live.

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Definitely not buying anything this sale. Was looking for a nice pair of denim but nothing I like on sale. Maybe I will grab a few shirts.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to overkill the jorts thing, but I've found them my go-to pants this summer of quarantine! I do a lot of online meetings, so am typically wearing a dress shirt or polo with maybe a light sweater overtop depending on temperature. The jorts are the perfect, preppy compliment. I tamed some of the loose threads and they have a preppy-***-thrash vibe if that makes sense.

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
any opnions on the court classic sneakers SL/10 in perforated white leather
i saw them on sale for 315 euro

too bad i was too late for the white andys for 290 euro

zrn

Reaction score
any opnions on the court classic sneakers SL/10 in perforated white leather
i saw them on sale for 315 euro

too bad i was too late for the white andys for 290 euro

I really like SL/10s. Really well made shoe and great silhouette. Not a huge fan of pre-distressed sneakers though.

and how about the size
is it still half or a full size down for slp sneaker?

I have a TTS pair and a 1 size down pair. The TTS fits really nicely (maybe some would think it's slightly roomy). The 1 size down fits just a bit larger than you would want basketball shoes to fit, ie. very little space.

Edit:Forgot but this is probably useful. My brannock size is 10D

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads