• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bryan55

Reaction score
Perhaps coincidental but when I use the prior seasons sale link, it does resolve to a listing of items ranging from FW19-SS20. No discounts labelled, but appears to be a subset of all thats available. Possibly what items will be going on sale? BTW - womens link works too (replace men with women in the URL)

I’m definitely crossing my fingers that this is the case as I’m looking pick up one of these on a good deal.
885A61AB-95BA-4162-AB8B-62EC47149E58.jpeg
E4A1664A-6414-464A-88BF-4EC67F00C83C.jpeg
9C0A2C32-3CD4-4F62-9935-4E44DEA2A179.jpeg

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I have that scarf. It is so ******* uncomfortable.

What's it made of? Wool, right? I always really liked the look of the long ass skinny scarf but I never wear a scarf so it's not worth it for me to spend a lot on one.

ASAPRice

Reaction score

alexanderdavide

Reaction score
pretty sure its from Dior Homme et SLP Derive, link here:

pic reminds me of Wyatt and Fletcher, here's a few similar pics scattered throughout the interview: https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-saint-laurents-new-muses

The shears twins are hella cool, definitely recommend checking out their music also

Thanks for the link to this imgur post. Do you know if there are any updates happening to it or does it mainly contain older pictures?
Are there any other resources like this? That's actually very valuable for inspiration.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
pretty sure its from Dior Homme et SLP Derive, link here:

I can't seem to find the whole pic in color in that album unfortunately.

pic reminds me of Wyatt and Fletcher, here's a few similar pics scattered throughout the interview: https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-saint-laurents-new-muses

The shears twins are hella cool, definitely recommend checking out their music also

I had no idea those guys were connected to SLP in any way. I'm familiar with their music but I'll definitely have to go a bit more in depth into their discography now.

Thanks for the link to this imgur post. Do you know if there are any updates happening to it or does it mainly contain older pictures?
Are there any other resources like this? That's actually very valuable for inspiration.

That one is by far the biggest album but these are quite good as well:

https://imgur.com/a/88P9UhJ

https://imgur.com/a/2TXZgjo

You'll have to click on the bottom two links because SF only allows 5 pieces of media to be shown in 1 message. Obviously there's a bit of overlap between some of these albums as well.

nekromantik

Reaction score
So London Bond Street store is offering item purchases and delivery from the store. They re open on 15th for in store purchases.
Private sale they said will be start of July.

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
Hi SF, this is my first time posting here, looking for feedback! I’m a college student so I don’t have a huge collection of heat but I’m slowly working more and more SLP pieces into my current wardrobe. All I have currently is SS15 Chain Harness Santiags, FW15 Python French 85s, SL/37Ms with the leopard laces from the SS16 runway, a pair of FW16 raw hem D02s, and the classic Western belt. I’ve got an L17 and new French boots coming in soon! I look forward to hearing your feedback :)
P.S. this was NOT meant to be a humble brag I hope it didn’t come off that way ?

Last edited:

ASAPRice

Reaction score
I had no idea those guys were connected to SLP in any way. I'm familiar with their music but I'll definitely have to go a bit more in depth into their discography now.
_YVS0016.1366x2048.JPG
_YVS0407.1366x2048.JPG

both em walked in FW13 (and SS14) haha
Cole and Max becker from SWMRS also walked in SS16 (and made the soundtrack for that season) if you wanna check out more musicians with ties to Hedi

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Hi SF, this is my first time posting here, looking for feedback! I’m a college student so I don’t have a huge collection of heat but I’m slowly working more and more SLP pieces into my current wardrobe. All I have currently is SS15 Chain Harness Santiags, FW15 Python French 85s, SL/37Ms with the leopard laces from the SS16 runway, a pair of FW16 raw hem D02s, and the classic Western belt. I’ve got an L17 and new French boots coming in soon! I look forward to hearing your feedback :)
you own more saint laurent than I do, and I've been in the game for nearly 5 years now haha
everything looks good, especially if you're just starting out

I'd say get less skinny jeans and branch out more from basic SLP, it's so overdone and boring these days

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
you own more saint laurent than I do, and I've been in the game for nearly 5 years now haha
everything looks good, especially if you're just starting out

I'd say get less skinny jeans and branch out more from basic SLP, it's so overdone and boring these days

Thanks! Yeah, people I’ve talked to on r/mf have said the same thing, don’t rock the denim so tight. I just got a couple pairs of flares and I’m going to pick up another pair of D02s and not tailor them super tight. I appreciate the feedback :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads