• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Okay so the product arrived and I just used it on my distressed calf L01. The right picture is the after picture.
Was rubbing it in with a sponge and then polished with a microfiber towel.
On the picture the difference is not as noticable as in person but it definitely got darker and shinier, only bad thing so far the stuff smells nice but the jacket currently doesn't smell like leather, not sure if it will fade away.
IMG_4762.JPG
IMG_4763.JPG

dacarden

Reaction score
Gave it a good shine. The smell will probably fade. Next time, try some of those leather oils I mentioned earlier. They will help the leather from drying out. The problem with synthetic leather conditioners is they do moisturize but over time could also de-glaze/dry out the leather when it eventually wears off. Just my $0.02.

dacarden

Reaction score
Where did you pick them up?? I have recently been eyeballing dior denim because I need a solid raw black pair. It seems all of my black jeans are pretty faded lol. How is the sizing?

Anyone have any suggestions on great solid raw black skinny fit jeans that are not SLP/Dior?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
multi zip is dope. Still hoping to get one in a 52. For black jeans, favorites are cast 2 obsidians or onyx. Amiri stacks are good 2

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Where did you pick them up?? I have recently been eyeballing dior denim because I need a solid raw black pair. It seems all of my black jeans are pretty faded lol. How is the sizing?

Anyone have any suggestions on great solid raw black skinny fit jeans that are not SLP/Dior?
picked em up from rak, sizing is all over the place. My aw05 27's are about 3cm bigger in the waist than the ss07 27's. ss07's also weigh more strangely enough.

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Gave it a good shine. The smell will probably fade. Next time, try some of those leather oils I mentioned earlier. They will help the leather from drying out. The problem with synthetic leather conditioners is they do moisturize but over time could also de-glaze/dry out the leather when it eventually wears off. Just my $0.02.
Ye it's natural avocado and plant oil.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What did you guys think of the women's collection? I thought it was wonderful.

nekromantik

Reaction score
Are they doing Mens show soon?
Hoping for some nice knitware for FW2020. I loved one or two from last year but quite expensive!

papillo

Reaction score
What did you guys think of the women's collection? I thought it was wonderful.

I liked a lot of pieces I saw. There was a brown leather trench/overcoat that i would love to wear if i found one in my size.

He did use quite a bit of patent leather or some material that looks like that which is interesting.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate the video player they use on the website. so I was mostly going off the vogue photo gallery. I'm gonna take another look at it later tonight, but I thought the overall look of the show was incredible. Granted, most of the looks are going to be impossible for most women, but putting that aside, I really dug the colors and silhouettes.

Yeah, I loved that brown trench coat. According to vogue, the pants are latex. Not sure how practical that is, but looked great on those women.

I'm wondering about menswear too: anyone know about this??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads