• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
Is this anyone else's holy grail item from Hedi at SLP?

I see one person selling in my size but as its rare in XS they want $600!! :(

Yeh that's a nice shirt I also really want this one.
fw13.jpg

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
I almost had that one for $280!
That's a steal.What flannels do you have at the moment? I regret not buying more when I had the chance the SLP ones are just so nice. The only one I have is the FW16 red and black western.

nekromantik

Reaction score
That's a steal.What flannels do you have at the moment? I regret not buying more when I had the chance the SLP ones are just so nice. The only one I have is the FW16 red and black western.

That was used so not brand new.
I only got 2 atm, fw16 red and white western and fw15 blue shadow. Should be getting another ss16 black white wool one arrive soon.

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^The pics in the grilled link still have the care tags on the jeans, I've known people to take long care tags off t-shirts.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever had to remove care tags. The closest I've come is occasionally being annoyed with the metal chain on SLP outerwear, when it's cold and it touches your naked nape of the neck!

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone rocking the more formal Celine shirts, like the classic poplin ones? Are they running crazy small? I’m looking to grab some new white dress shirts and wanted to give them a shot. This is a size 40, up from my size 38 Canali shirts. The shoulder fits pretty well, but it feels like the chest button is gonna pop off if I move the wrong way. At the same time, there’s a bunch of excess fabric in the back that billows out. 41 wasn’t in stock, and I’ve never worn a 41 in other brands but it seems that may be my only choice, plus having a tailor slim out the bottom half or add darts in the back. I love the collar and the sleeve length is perfect off the rack, but maybe the fit just isn’t for me..

23D16A55-A3CA-4B5F-83A2-EC918B244AD0.jpeg

FA83677D-7A72-4F62-86ED-A45297343A8F.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads