1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Diet CCC

Diet CCC Well-Known Member

I have handled multiple Santiag boots and you will find each version of Santiag may just fit differently... the sizing on these boots are absolutely ridiculous. Your best bet would be 39.5, you won't be able to down size easily as you do on Wyatts because Santiag has a much narrower toe line.

Maybe you can share which particular version you are after?

2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

It matters how much of a break you want. I generally don't care for a lot of stacks, and in more dressy fits I like the hem to hit my shoes with minimal break. I think they look really good. If you're feeling self conscious you could always wear them with some low top sneakers. Always a good look in the summer. Great job on the DIY!

Varinder Singh likes this.
  3. kpmurphy

kpmurphy Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, wanted to post a couple recent pickups. Absolutely love both of them. The Surf Sound leather has an awesome texture and the laceup details are something I wish Hedi would have done more of. And the velvet bomber speaks for itself I guess. Very Hank Williams, which I'm fine with :smile:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ASAPRice

ASAPRice Well-Known Member

Yeah, SLP sizing is honestly terrible haha.
    I'm looking top cop the SS15 tan suede ones, if that helps.

5. dl123

dl123 Active Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  6. mayastig

mayastig Well-Known Member

I'm interested too been looking at these for a while

7. Diet CCC

Well it is definitely a good choice, own this pair myself and you do not want to down size on this version despite it being suede, would recommend you to get the same size as your Wyatts.

ASAPRice likes this.
  8. Diet CCC

You have made some fine choices, both are great SLP pieces: wearable and yet recognizable.

kpmurphy likes this.
  9. mayastig

mayastig Well-Known Member

For those with siguro suede boots, do you guys protect it with a water repellent like Jason marks or something similar?

On the fence about it as it might darken the color. If anyone has done it does it change the color of the suede?

10. ASAPRice

ASAPRice Well-Known Member

hmmm, interesting, I know slann01/lustercatcher sized down for his. What size wyatt/santiag are you?