1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Nivaze

Nivaze Active Member

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Will order them I guess.

2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I like them a lot, the color is very light and the fading looks nice.

FYI I wear a size 29 in D02 (I have 4 pairs now including these, so not many) but the waist in these is a little bigger than the rest. The thighs are pretty tight though so I don't think I could size down. Nice thing is mr porter has free returns if they don't work out for you.

3. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Couple of crap pics but finally hunted down this jacket this week - incredible piece.

IMG_5647.jpg IMG_5657.jpg

therattler and Isolar like this.
  4. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

5. Nivaze

Nivaze Active Member

Ah, I was unsure about sizing. I'm usually a 29 too but will try a 28 first I think knowing the waist is slightly bigger. Thanks alot!

6. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

Goddamn @Prudy, that is an amazing piece. Congrats!

7. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

@Isolar thanks man! Yeah - reminds me of 60's/70's Yves couture, the hand-embellished pieces. This one is outta sight.

Isolar likes this.
  8. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Senior member

Can anyone who owns a pair of D10s tell me what the back rise is on them? (@Prudy, @kieran84)

I've seen a lot of discussion of front rise, but nothing about back. Specifically I'm referring to the measurement from crotch seam to rear waist band. Bonus points if you're measuring a 31 or 32.

Thanks in advance.

9. NGOStudio

NGOStudio Member

What is the overall leather quality of the SLP this past and current season? I'm not sure why I feel the leather is not substantial enough. Maybe it's just me.