• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they might well be low waisted actually, but the description before said mid waist and looks like it's been updated recently.

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I think they might well be low waisted actually, but the description before said mid waist and looks like it's been updated recently.

Agreed. I remember it saying mid also. But it also says 2% elastane which is what was used in the aw15 mid waist. but then changed in SS16 to poly as the d02

Last edited:

kpmurphy

Reaction score
Thanks man.. Awesome. Maybe I'll just buy the 50 foot and cut accordingly, maybe even just slightly longer
wink.gif

Did you get that one in the link? Got any pics in full length?
Yeah, that's the exact one I purchased, still had plenty left over with the 12 ft.

I know a couple of people that took the tassels out on the L17 which is funny, because it's one of my favorite features of the jacket.

And sure thing! Here you go. I threw them on the fw14 Studded Biker:

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Yeah, that's the exact one I purchased, still had plenty left over with the 12 ft. I know a couple of people that took the tassels out on the L17 which is funny, because it's one of my favorite features of the jacket. And sure thing! Here you go. I threw them on the fw14 Studded Biker:
Nice. Will maybe do same to mine as well (studded) Good looking out kp and neon man tassel is my favorite feature also.. Must

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
Agreed. I remember it saying mid also. But it also says 2% elastane which is what was used in the aw15 mid waist, but then changed in SS16 to poly as the d02

I think the mid waist are $525 and the one I posted are $490
also, the mid waist have silver hardware instead of bronze if I remember correctly

Last edited:

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I think the mid waist are $525 and the one I posted are $490
also, the mid waist have silver hardware instead of bronze if I remember correctly

Yeah saw that.. Was thinking it was an error on their party though. I'm down for one if it's mid waist

Last edited:

therattler

Reaction score
got to bond street on my lunchbreak and got a good look at a bunch of new stuff. tried on the red velvet western shirt. very cool, but I had to size up to a large, and I'm normally a small - it was super tight in the arms and the chest. the red velvet is pretty striking in person, though it's definitely not something you could get much wear out of. and im really glad I didn't preorder anything, because the sizing would be totally wrong.

tried on the guitar leather jacket. leather is nice and soft, and it fits like all of the other ones. I wouldn't get it unless you already have an L01/17 and love the palladium collection.

neon was right about the destroyed black jeans. they've been restocked and the distressing is much more subtle than before. there isn't even a blowout, and one of the legs only has a few abrasions - it's almost like a more distressed version of the aw13 oil stains. I think i'll buy very soon for sure.

the new 60mm Chelsea side zips are not for me. the French boots were awesome, though not to my taste, but these don't make any sense, and look off to me. I don't think they're sleek enough to pull off the high heel. they told me they aren't expecting any more shipments of the 40mm side zips which is disappointing cause my size isn't available online. as I was talking to one of the SAs just before I left, a dude came in and picked up a pair of the gold devons, he didn't try them on, but did take them out of the box. they looked pretty cool. quite yellow, and a black heel. I would've liked to see them on.

therattler

Reaction score
those are the 40s. the 60s come in silver and black calf, but I don't see them on the website - they must not have bought them. no pics until I buy them, but maybe @neonrider can post a couple.

SpencerA

Reaction score
got to bond street on my lunchbreak and got a good look at a bunch of new stuff. tried on the red velvet western shirt. very cool, but I had to size up to a large, and I'm normally a small - it was super tight in the arms and the chest. the red velvet is pretty striking in person, though it's definitely not something you could get much wear out of. and im really glad I didn't preorder anything, because the sizing would be totally wrong.

tried on the guitar leather jacket. leather is nice and soft, and it fits like all of the other ones. I wouldn't get it unless you already have an L01/17 and love the palladium collection.

neon was right about the destroyed black jeans. they've been restocked and the distressing is much more subtle than before. there isn't even a blowout, and one of the legs only has a few abrasions - it's almost like a more distressed version of the aw13 oil stains. I think i'll buy very soon for sure.

the new 60mm Chelsea side zips are not for me. the French boots were awesome, though not to my taste, but these don't make any sense, and look off to me. I don't think they're sleek enough to pull off the high heel. they told me they aren't expecting any more shipments of the 40mm side zips which is disappointing cause my size isn't available online. as I was talking to one of the SAs just before I left, a dude came in and picked up a pair of the gold devons, he didn't try them on, but did take them out of the box. they looked pretty cool. quite yellow, and a black heel. I would've liked to see them on.

I received the guitar leather jacket I ordered from the online store today - really disappointing, I'll be sending it straight back; the arms and shoulders seem rather loose on me and this is a size 44! the leather is really nice and soft like you say but the fit is just not what I was expecting.

Did you get a look at the Devon boot in brown/black snake skin? those looked really cool in the show.

therattler

Reaction score
no haven't seen the devon, other than the gold. as far as I know, neither the brown or black snake has been received. when the black comes in, they boutique will give me a call.

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Any photos of the black destroyed?

Yeah man I'm waiting to see these new destroyed.

Is it a new raw trash denim?
Is that what u guys talking about?
Style code?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads