• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neonrider

Reaction score
what's up guys. new calf L01 is easily the best jacket since first season leathers. crazy good. super severe. no compromise.

if anyone has a skull shirt (last season, big skulls) they want to sell, let me know.

Last edited:

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question, do Luisaviaroma ship coats with both the Saint Laurent hanger and dust bag?

Gabujabu

Reaction score
I agree with Neonrider regarding the quality of the calf leather L01 jacket. It is truly a phenomenal piece, and the leather is quite sturdy. The picture below is size 44.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im guessing not, would call them and ask. Ssense refused to even include a hanger when i bought my destroyed d02s for retail
You don't get hangers for jeans at stores either, although jeans will usually come in cloth bags. I'll call them and find out anyway.

therattler

Reaction score
Kieran - the dudes in store will always hook you up with a spare hanger if you need it. not sure about a dustbag.

time is creeping by right now - I want the devens and shirts and jackets to start showing up in store. Got my look book in the mail today.

therattler

Reaction score
Also does anyone know what model of sunglasses are worn at the palladium show? Really want a pair.

valedictorian

Reaction score

I agree with Neonrider regarding the quality of the calf leather L01 jacket. It is truly a phenomenal piece, and the leather is quite sturdy. The picture below is size 44.
Can you show (many) more pictures please?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Huh, the L01 in this picture looks a lot less cropped. Do you just have a short torso or did you go up a size? I'm still holding out hoping they'll release a L17 in Calf since I already have a lamb L01 and it doesn't make sense for me to grab another in a separate material.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe because it's open? The leather does look nice and I don't know if it's just me, but the web store's photo looks better than before, at least, more luscious leather.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
L17 in calf is already at flagships + some other stores in NA.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
web store photo's terrible, don't go by it

gabujabu glad u like it man, my fav hedi biker in a long time

Gabujabu

Reaction score
Huh, the L01 in this picture looks a lot less cropped. Do you just have a short torso or did you go up a size?

I'm still holding out hoping they'll release a L17 in Calf since I already have a lamb L01 and it doesn't make sense for me to grab another in a separate material.

It's probably a combination of it being open and the fact that I'm 5'6". Did not go up in size (XS/44).

Last edited:

valedictorian

Reaction score
According to MrPorter, we have to keep TTS for the L01 in calf (the distressed one) while for the regular lambskin L01, we need to size up (I had one so I can confirm the latter).
Is it true that we have to keep TTS for the calf version? Anybody who has both or tried on both here that can confirm or refute?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads