• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ssense has a good deal for sl01h all white

Wearing the pair I got from the sale here
OhzBmlV.jpg

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any collections from S/S 2017 in Milan that really caught my eye, but I'm not much into the shows in Italy.
wink.gif
jump on Neil Barrett mate FW16 was so good and now SS17 so good, love him. but yeah other than that Milan pretty boring Bottega didn't present this time :(

Stackson

Reaction score
Some new season items are up on matches but much to my surprise they are back up to full retail price, despite having lower prices listed as doing soon. Really disappointing, I wonder if SLP said something or if they are trying to cash in.

haydrak

Reaction score
LOL.same thing happened on farfetch too.They increased the price on everything to match up with the us boutique prices.smh.

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score

LOL.same thing happened on farfetch too.They increased the price on everything to match up with the us boutique prices.smh.

I managed to snag the viscose polka dot (pattern as the FW16 show) shirt before it sold out/had the priced altered by $300+ to match US boutique prices.

Last edited:

haydrak

Reaction score

I managed to snag the viscose polka dot (pattern as the FW16 show) shirt before it sold out/had the priced altered by $300+ to match US boutique prices.

I guess the good old days are over. I got the viscose shirt too but still deciding if I should keep it.I am not a fan of high maintenance clothing items that I will probably wear very frequently and require a lot of washing.The viscose/rayon fabric is only dry clean.Kinda bummed out about it but love the shirt.

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score

I guess the good old days are over. I got the viscose shirt too but still deciding if I should keep it.I am not a fan of high maintenance clothing items that I will probably wear very frequently and require a lot of washing.The viscose/rayon fabric is only dry clean.Kinda bummed out about it but love the shirt.

I feel you on the maintenance, but you could probably hand wash/spot clean. I will probably just dry clean once a month if that since I don't see myself wearing it more than once or twice every two to three weeks. Being the last collection of Hedi/a runway style (looks like they may be used the shirt, but accessorized with matching scarf instead doing it ***** bow shirt) I don't see myself getting rid of this shirt.

Has anyone tried machine washing their viscose SLP shirts? Did they experience any bleeding. Do you dry clean and if so, how often?

szeo

Reaction score
FYI I bought the 'new season' grey slp jeans on Matches assuming they were D02 based on their 'super skinny' description, turns out they're D01. I only own D02 and D10 from SS16 but I was surprised that they fit pretty close to last season's D02. I still plan on returning them but I'm excited to see how the new seasons D02s fit.

KVAEIOU

Reaction score
Picked up the FW14 creepers I've been looking for. They're even more loud in person. Will have to find a way to wear them, I'm thinking black mock turtleneck with cropped black skinny denim.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I topy everything immediately and add heel taps. "Necessary" depends on where/how you walk I guess.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get rubber added to all my shoes with leather soles except for a couple pair of my extra nice dress shoes that are worn 2-3 times a year for black tie style events.

rebirth12

Reaction score
Alright, ill get them topy'd asap then because here most of the sidewalks are made of stone

Thanks!

Last edited:

gustavobradley

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads