Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. bolimachine69

bolimachine69 Active Member

SirGrotius what jeans are u wearing in this photos? MIJ raw 17,5 or SLP 16 cm? (I supposse that the raw are 17,5 because they are skinny)

2. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

Thanks to SirGrotius for confirming they accomodate (somewhat) wide feet, I'm going to get them as well. I like them and the high tops, but the latter would not flatter my body type. I'd have to dress in jeggings and a compression shirt like this guy and I don't want that:

[​IMG]

People have said a lot of good things about the SLP shoebox but have not posted pics of it. I guess I'll have to wait until mine come in. Lel. I still have Adidas Master ST's at my house but have always considered the Stan Smiths ever since the early 2000s, but I think it's time for a change now.

SirGrotius: Are you intentionally tying your shoelaces like that? I've noticed some people have been tying their shoes "incorrectly" in their posts for quite some time now.

3. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Those are dior raws (MIJ) 17.5 cut. They're about a week old so I'm just getting them started.

4. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

5. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Bussit - that's amazing. I never realized I was doing it until you pointed it out. I'd definitely say the toe box is accommodating.

6. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

That's what I like to hear! I actually like that look just as much as it being tied correctly so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. Hell, I didn't learn how to tie it correctly up until last May and have spent a good hour trying to perfect it on my boat shoes.

7. bolimachine69

Does anyone know what is the difference between SLP 17,5 brut and SLP 17,5cm raw? if you check luisaviaroma page you can see both models and with different colour.

I also don´t know why LVR tells that all jeans are made in italy. Mine are MIJ.

It is true that SLP sneakers are very similar to common project one; if anyone interested in this pattern you can also find another similar in zara (obviously they are not in leather and obviously the quality is very poor, only similar about pattern).

8. John Appleseed

John Appleseed Well-Known Member

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

You can buy jeans that look like this (and better) pretty much anywhere now, though?

10. John Appleseed

John Appleseed Well-Known Member

Please go ahead and tell me where? And don't say Zara

11. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Givenchy waxed are awesome.

12. bolimachine69

I don't know how leather effect jeans are;but raw jeans are very dissappointing;I strongly recomend you to go a boutique and tru and see them in person rather than buykng them on an e-boutique

13. heartlessphil

heartlessphil Senior member

i'm seriously considering these white slp lows... they look great imo.

14. uzairh

uzairh Senior member

Visited the SLP store in LA yesterday. Most of the leather jackets and outerwear were gone in smaller sizes! Got a chance to try on the sneakers. They are nice and clean, but so are CPs. Overall it was all a bit underwhelming...I did like the hangers they are using!

Kudos to the staff, who were all really polite and helpful. They said they will receive more shipments in March, and a lot of stuff has been selling out through pre-orders!

15. Babar

Babar Senior member

Hmm I think the 100% cotton 17,5 raws is a great jean, both in terms of fit and quality. Neither the denim or any other details seem any inferior to DH mijs IMHO.