1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

How high can you lift your legs? My 15.5's came in as well - gigantic in the waist but so effing tight I can barely move my legs.

2. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

I like how those look. That's the idea to be tight, IME.

1 person likes this.
  3. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

4. JosephD

JosephD Well-Known Member

I like how they look but they seem really tight, I can lift my legs though because of the stretch in the denim

5. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

They look great. Don't size up. They'll stretch.

2 people like this.
  6. JosephD

JosephD Well-Known Member

Okay keeping that size thanks for the comments everyone

7. mugatu

mugatu Senior member

that's exactly how they should fit.. 15.5 being the (super) skinny model, if you find them too tight why not try the D01 slims or D03 straight.. FWIW i own a pair of each (D01,D02,D03) :nodding:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  8. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

if anything, you should size down. 15.5s should fit you precisely at the waist. they will stretch a bit at the knees, but mostly you just need to get used to them. if they're already big at the waist, they're going to stretch out quite a bit more at the waist than in the legs, and give you a carrot shape that really doesn't look good.

9. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Do the thighs stretch?

10. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

Has anyone ever taken in their SLP jeans at the waist?

Recently picked up a pair of D02 wax denim, tried the 30's fit nearly perfect at the waist, but way to tight on my legs to the point i struggled trying to sit. Went with the 31, a lot more comfort all around but a bit of extra space in the waist, so i'm thinking about taking it in.

Any suggestions? Leave it as is, or take it in?

11. Thatsteez

Thatsteez Well-Known Member

How are the NY boutiques looking in terms of new arrivals from the Fall collection? More specifically shoes/boots.

12. Somatic

Somatic Senior member

Do the high top sneakers fit true to size or should I size down one? I think I remember reading it on another forum that they run large.

I'm tempted to finally pull the trigger on these later next month... I'm hoping they size similar to the regular high tops.

13. sawedust

sawedust Member

They run large, about a half size in my experience.

14. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

the high tops run about one size bigger. this being compared to your usual sneakers( not high fashion) e.g vans, nike, aciscs. Im a 43-44 in nike, 43 in vans, 41(!) in common projects and sant laurent sl12 high tops fit great in sz 42( still a little space, 41 would be to small though ). hope this helps

15. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

The sneakers are true to size.

16. keanswon

keanswon Senior member

I wear 40 in Common Projects. 40 in the SLP classic white high tops fit slightly smaller than the CP Achilles in 40, and 40.5 in the SLP fit slightly larger than the CP Achilles in 40. I went with the 40.5 and put in a thin insole.

17. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

The sneakers fit half a size bigger. Depends on your feet, if you tend to have wide feet than I would advise staying TTS. If you have narrow feet than 0.5 size down would fit perfectly snug.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  18. Somatic

Somatic Senior member

Got it, thanks gents!

19. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior member

The best advice

20. Johnson184

Johnson184 Member

Anyone here own any of the SLP suede boots? I like them, but I'm thinking you'll get a lot of denim fade onto them from jeans. Never owned a suede shoes or boots before. Is staining from jeans a problem?