1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

A 100% polyester cloud. [​IMG]

2. jaco87

jaco87 Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I don't it went to stores. Ssense and farfetch only place I saw it

2 people like this.
  3. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

would 44 zebra zip teddy fit the same as the classic teddy 44?

4. therattler

therattler Senior member

it was only black leather that I saw those boots in. I don't think suede would help. they work as a women's boot because jeans are never pulled over top of them. they would make proportions look stupid on a guy, unless you pulled your jeans over the details.

1 person likes this.
  5. murphykobe

murphykobe Member

Dumb question

I saw same Wyatt on ssense have a different retail price, one is $1295 one is $1095

Is this from different season?

Any material, shaft, quality differences?

6. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

7. cloonz

cloonz Senior member

The $1095 wyatts are newer season

8. echau

echau Senior member

By "Wyatt" I'm assuming you mean the Harness Boots. Everything is "Wyatt" now...Wyatt Chelseas, Wyatt Jodhpurs, Wyatt Harness Boots, etc.

The $1295 pair is from an other season. They dropped the price to $1095 for FW16.

I don't know if this holds true for all models/materials, but I have the FW15 Nut Suede Harness Boots ($1295) and when I held the FW16 ones ($1095) in hand the other day, they felt less substantial. Sure, the shaft is slimmer, and they tightened the harness from SS16, but it just felt off. Maybe it's just my imagination?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  9. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

i've held both because it was bugging me too and i don't think they are too different

10. Ranger44

Ranger44 Senior member

Lmao. Unfortunately it's Faux. But great item

11. acpw

acpw New Member

Can I get the women's link if you don't mind? Thanks in advance. Thanks to the person that gave me the US one also.

12. acpw

acpw New Member

Oops sorry, double quoted.

13. 6ixSide

6ixSide Well-Known Member

Is it likely that the destroyed D02's will get much lower than $579? I know Barney's had them for $529 earlier in the week, but they sold out quite quickly.

14. Mikeybzv

Mikeybzv Member

15. BestThreshNA

BestThreshNA Well-Known Member

16. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Just a heads up, Saks currently offering $200 off $800+ with code SVEAFF. Usually SLP items are excluded from their promos but this one seems to be an exception. Expires today I think.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  17. silvrbullett

silvrbullett Member

General fit question regaring SLP overcoats. I ordered a double breasted full length caban in a 48. Was just informed my order was canceled due to stock issues, so I re-ordered in a 46. If it doesn't fit I'll return it, but curious if people are sizing down on these or if it fits TTS or tight? I wear a 46 in blazers but sometimes outerwear needs to go up one for layering. For reference, I have the Teddy in a 48 because the 46 was too short in the waist on me - shoulders/buttoning was not an issue though.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  18. Maximus6

Maximus6 Active Member

Can anybody point me to a good sale on some black D02? Need a size 26 / 27..

19. BestThreshNA

BestThreshNA Well-Known Member

Ssense website has full size run for $330

20. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

What's your body-type, height/weight? IME, the overcoats have a little room but they are cut slim in the shoulders with high armholes, so if you're thinking a chunky sweater underneath you might be hard pressed. The SLP aesthetic isn't necessarily long and drapey, so the shorter cut might be on point.