• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the sleeveless tees? Are they slightly oversized or just a normal tee with short sleeves?

shibafku

Reaction score
Thoughts?

R&B Fit 1 sized down 1. Material is extremely stretchy (feels like jeggings 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane), but that makes it super comfy. Waist is a little looser than the Fit 0.

SLP D02 sized down 1. Thicker, sturdier material (100% cotton). Material feels much better. However, doesn't look as slim at the Fit 1 and not as comfy (seems like there's some breaking in to do).

R&B Fit 0 TTS. Comfy like Fit 1, but the waist is more fitted. The material feels more like cotton (more so than the Fit 1). 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
So I just ordered my first pair of Saint Laurent boots. I went with the Hedi 30 chelsea's. After asking around, everyone told me to size down. I'm a true size 43 but I have a wide foot and I always put in an insole in so I decided to go with a 42.5. I'm hoping they fit perfectly.

echau

Reaction score
You're probably okay. I'm a true 43 and I wear a 42 in the SS16 Hedi 30 Chelsea's

OakGhost

Reaction score
@Bimmer93 dope. I already have one of the bleached raw hem but I hope to see yours in person.

@therattler thanks! I'm just dipping my toe for now but have some pretty crazy fits in mind with em. I'll be sure to post up. I was walking to the cafe where my gf works and a girl drove by, rolled her window down and screamed " those are like the best shoes ever" hahaha

@Isolar I shocked how much I like the gold haha, so much more wearable than I would have ever thought. I love the dots..pretty much true to size. My bleach effect flannel is much more over size in small. I posted a full pic in the dots if you want to get a sense. I'm about 5' 9 1/2" and mine is a 37. Highly recommend it.

scanner

Reaction score
Hedi's transition to Celebrity is finally complete.

1 - Befriend Courtney Love
2 - Go a little crazy
3 - Befriend Beck
4 - Advance to Level 7 Scientology
5 - Profit

OakGhost

Reaction score
@scanner I don't care if he turns out to be an alien as long as he keeps designing clothing hahah

onlyslp

Reaction score
Did anyone grab a "BABY" tee? My SA told me they won't be coming back until December.

I was just at the store earlier to try on some stuff and my SA gave it to me to try but I didn't end up getting it

Isolar

Reaction score
@OakGhost good to know. I really like it. It's got that classic NYC punk look to it.

So I know not to wash the black jeans, but what's the consensus on washing pre-washed SLP jeans, like faded blue jeans etc.? Thoughts?

Last edited:

chipskylurk

Reaction score
if it's the pair on grailed that I think it is, if cop those of they were my size. Love them and they look to be in good condition.
Yeah, it was them. I should receive them sometime next week. Only thing that had me worried was the blemish on the left toe box, but it doesn't really matter. I was already planning on beating them. They're gonna be a huge part of my summer uniform.

therattler

Reaction score
@Isolar i have two pairs, one standard faded from SS14 and a destroyed AW15. i don't wear either enough that I've washed them a bunch, but i have washed the normal ones a few times. they definitely have faded slightly. I'm more reluctant with the destroyeds because i wouldn't want them to get any more destroyed.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wyatts

ETA: Please at the very least cold soak your jeans with some detergent/woolite dark/whatever.

Last edited:

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
@OakGhost good to know. I really like it. It's got that classic NYC punk look to it.

So I know not to wash the black jeans, but what's the consensus on washing pre-washed SLP jeans, like faded blue jeans etc.? Thoughts?
Dude just wash your clothes...

At least dry-clean them if nothing else. IMHO it's completely silly to go about wearing unwashed $500 jeans because...well, because "style."

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped off my tobacco Wyatts to get topy. Decided just to leave the heel as as. Will post some pics once finished.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads