• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Teddy/Hedi30

Isolar

Reaction score
Haven't seen any pics of the fringed suede boots on here, so I figured I'd post some. They've quickly become my favourite of this season's boots. Nice, clean profile and really vibrant colour. They're also surprisingly versatile, and look great with black.

Oski

Reaction score
^dope boots, i wanna get a pair and just OD on fringe/fur/shearling to style them with

chipskylurk

Reaction score
Did anyone grab a "BABY" tee? My SA told me they won't be coming back until December.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^dope boots, i wanna get a pair and just OD on fringe/fur/shearling to style them with

There's some Pilati era shearlings floating around.

Isolar

Reaction score
@Oski Thanks! I know what you mean. Come summer I want to wear them with my denim jacket and western belt and just walk around in full-on Dennis Hopper mode.

echau

Reaction score
@Isolar, I was thinking of picking those up, but I think I'm good on boots for now. That L17 looks great!

@cyc wid it, dope look!

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
@cyc wid it whole fit is on point. @Isolar fringe wyatts are fire!

Just some recent Instagram ish but though you guys might like the parings. I particularly like the gold Wyatt's with the raw hems :

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for resurrecting this thread! Some great fit pics above.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Haven't seen much about it, but the SS16 bleached red flannel is pretty great. Similar distressing to the blue and white, but a bit more wearable since it doesn't have as many discolored spots that resemble ish stains.

Last edited:

Oski

Reaction score
So my homie hit me talking about some ideation and concepts for some video work he's helping out on for a magezine publication. He said he was on his way to meet up with the band the video was covering. We talk ideas and turns out the video is covering The SWMRS, who did the soundtrack for the Surf Sound collection (Harry Dean; dope song).

SWMRS and Hedi apparently had a falling out and now Hedi hates them. It was said that Hedi is also a Scientologist lol. I might stop by their show and kick it with them later tonight.

Last edited:

therattler

Reaction score
@OakGhost you're king pimp in those gold boots. everyone else is looking great as well. @Oski id be interested in any more info on the SWMRS falling out, their album is almost good.

Isolar

Reaction score
@echau thanks man! Doesn't seem like they're selling too fast, so you might be able to grab a pair on sale when the time comes. Might be easier to justify.

@OakGhost thanks! Those gold boots are seriously slick too. You really rock them. I'm thinking of picking up that polka dot shirt next week. How's the fit on it?

Also, for anyone wondering, the fringe boots have a slim shaft, like most of the boots this season. They sit really nicely under skinny denim. I highly recommend them.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads