• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

therattler

Reaction score
no man that's when they look the best, pair down everything else so that the wyatts are the highlight. conversely, the Chelsea's let you play up everything else, or make you look like the low key king pimp in your jeans and t.

also, they look badass with a suit.

Last edited:

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they look good with smart clothes. I want to get a pair of the black gabardine low waisted 17 cm trousers to wear with them and a black fine merino crew / cashmere crew / black pleated shirt etc. Availability for trousers has been pretty poor though at stores and online.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
have you perosnally used this on tan suede slp boots? no discolouration?
I've used them on several pairs of suede shoes and boots between myself and my wife's--Church's, Brooks Brothers, Rag & Bone--and there's been no discoloration whatsoever. Spraying it darkens it momentarily and then it's back to the original color. I can't imagine SLP suede would behave any differently.

niyengar

Reaction score
Has anyone handled the Story et Fall Jodhpurs?
Yeah, I have a review on my reddit account, (username nareshiyengar), but I recently sold them. Any specific questions?

Last edited:

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score
Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score
IMO it's his best/strongest women's presentation. Especially when you combine it with Part I

In terms of presentation and locations yes...but the clothing? He took some dresses with the exact same cuts of spring summer 2014 and fall winter 2015, added some more luxe textures and some weird fur styling here and there....nothing more. Fall winter 2015 was way more cool.

Last edited:

scanner

Reaction score
I thought it seemed fine and wearable, certainly one of the better collections this week, but according to twitter and instagram most everyone attending the show showed extreme disappointment, lots of outbursts and snickering.

End of an era anyway, seems like Vetements and Balenciaga are now the ones on top, unfortunately.

rotflmao.gif

Last edited:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, Hedi rocking his signature look in that pic...looks awesome

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great show, you're the best Hedi!

It was Haute Couture by the way

Last edited:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the critics prefer Vetements, I can see why they have been hating on Saint Laurent for so long. I'm kind of curious why people pay attention to those critics. Everyone deserves to have their own opinions but not all opinions are valuable.

mugatu

Reaction score

No stage, No music, No Bow.. definitely feels like a silent goodbye..

therattler

Reaction score
i so badly want to like this. on paper this sounds awesome. but it feels like it's missing the attitude; and in a way feels like the critics may have finally gotten to hedi, so he's done 'real' fashion or something. no?

maybe i'm just not interested in his references this time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics