1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

@therattler have you looked at the Ssense sale? Not sure what your size is, but they have the AW15 chalkstripe blazer (in 46) and a black plain wool waistcoat (in 44). Might be worth a glance.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. therattler

therattler Senior member

thanks man, I hadn't looked at the ssense sale and wish I would've sooner. if that blazer was a 48 i'd buy for sure. I was actually looking at the womens version as they had one here in London, wishing I could still get my hands on it. I honestly don't know why I passed up on it back in aw15. I guess i'll just have to hope that the new one works for me despite its length.

3. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

I'm a 48 as well, and I'm also kicking myself for passing on it last year. If it makes you feel any better, they never had a 48 on sale. The new one is nice too, though. Is it in stores yet? I'd love to see some pics.

4. SergioSP

SergioSP Senior member

5. therattler

therattler Senior member

it's not here in the uk. was at bond street yesterday, they had a tiger striped blazer, a double breasted velvet one, both of the officer jackets and the striped lamé one (which was awesome but won't exactly work for work). they said some more of the blazers are on the way in the next weeks or so.

thanks Sergio. i'll go to one of the stores today on my lunch break to see when they think the aw16 one is coming in to try, and then probably buy that one on yoox.

6. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

So, turns out the whole mess about the pre-collection/permanent collection buys vs. Palladium collection buys (where buyers were shown pre-co/PC before the Palladium stuff and blew a big chunk of the budget there) was true in some cases. SA at Holt Renfrew (Canada) the other day told me that they wouldn't be getting any FW16 clothes in at all, but they did have some of the PC footwear (jodhpurs, a couple of sneakers) available. He did say they would be stocking SS17, though.

7. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

If you guys bothered to look at the rest of the forum there's an entire buy and sell section...

I got my calf L17, but it's 90 degrees so it'll live in the closet for a while.

1 person likes this.
  8. haydrak

haydrak Well-Known Member

Thanks man.I am debating if I should get the L1 distressed leather or the L17 calf.Hard decision.smh

9. hoodog

hoodog Senior member

What are you selling? If it's a biker in size 50 or 52, PM me.

10. haydrak

haydrak Well-Known Member

It's the suede bomber jacket in a EU46.[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Stock seems to be arriving quickly this year. Nearly all my online pre-orders have arrived already whereas this time last year I don't think anything had shipped yet.

Speaking of the Deven shoes, I have the patent Derby shoes arriving tomorrow, but won't get time to try them until the weekend. The plain Chelsea boots should arrive sometime next week (haven't had a shipping notification yet though). I'll report back once I try them.

12. therattler

therattler Senior member

News just broke that the French court awarded hedi $13 million for kerings breach of contract. Pretty quick decision, suggests that kering were bastards about the breakup. Surf Sound, Chanel rumours and impending financial ruin must've really pissed them off.

1 person likes this.
  13. echau

echau Senior member

That's good to know! I'm patiently waiting for the suede chain harness boots. My local boutique hasn't gotten any footwear in yet, just tees, shirts, and the green teddy so far.

1 person likes this.
  14. therattler

therattler Senior member

Kieran what else did you preorder and what has arrived? Anything of note yet?

15. LA4Lyfe

LA4Lyfe Senior member

Damn.. What did you get that came already? Did you get off YSL site?

16. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

In general, how does this fit? I haven't seen it in stores but I have been looking for a simple brown suede. I'm not a 46 so asking more generally.

17. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

I probably should have specified that I generally meant arrived on the online store rather than here with me. I haven't really pre-ordered anything major - the camel crew neck sweater, the gradient striped crew neck sweater, the patent Deven Derby shoes, the black calf Deven Chelsea boots, the raw hem mid waist jeans, the black / gold Bowie belt, and the grey and black striped punk t shirt.

The sweaters I've already sent back as I didn't like them (other than the black merino crew which I bought two of from this season, but these weren't pre-orders). The patent Derby shoes are arriving tomorrow (along with another 3 passant for future use), the Deven Chelsea boots and the striped t-shirt are on their way, and the raw hem jeans have arrived on the online store but I still haven't had a shipping notification. The only thing that hasn't arrived from my pre-orders on the online store is the Bowie belt.

I haven't pre-ordered any coats as I don't want large sums of money being out of my account for ages in the event that I have to return them (would prefer to try in store and keep plenty of money available in case lots of things pop up that I want to buy). I fancy the mid length caban and the faux fur collar single breasted black coat so hopefully they'll arrive soon.

1 person likes this.
  18. LA4Lyfe

LA4Lyfe Senior member

Well, Im surprised you got the derby already... did you pre order those? I pre ordered the two new hedi 30' black & brown but.. have not gotten any information regarding shipment etc.

19. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Yeah they were a pre-order. Pretty excited for those actually as I've been really admiring the patent Richelieu Oxfords all the girls that work in the stores seem to be wearing recently. I plan on wearing them with black AW 15 mid waist jeans and then a black merino crew / white shirt and two button blazer / white shirt black caban on top. I also like the idea of them with my red and black AW 15 striped sweater and a black caban. Hopefully they'll be nice.