Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

I guess I'm still suffering from the countless pairs of childhood jeans and pants my dear mother tailored herself with a nice and robust hem. :)

2. bonky

bonky Member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

3. Rocco32

Rocco32 Member

It's a very rare t-shirt. I am also finding for the size XS but is sold out on Luisa :(

4. bolimachine69

bolimachine69 Active Member

Hello:

I have SLP black jeans in 17,5cm; I have never seen 15 cm in person; someone who has this cut could tell me if it worth that cut?

I know both are black jeans, but I think 17,5cm is more classic and maybe 15 cm could be more rock style

5. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

If you want the pants to fit more tight from the knee down, then it is worth it.

6. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

If you think 1) 17.5 cm jeans are not already skinny and 2) a 2.5 cm taper is worth $600, I suggest you reevaluate your life.

7. Rocco32

Rocco32 Member

I only dress the 15.5 jeans: the fit is fantastic, they are skinny but the denim is stretch and after 1 hour of use they are very comfortable. I also tried the 17.5 jeans and there is a great difference in the hem and in the leg. Personally I like much better the 15.5 jeans.

8. kelice

kelice Well-Known Member

I also have several 15.5, and I think they are great. I think they are the jeans that look the best on me as I'm tall and thin :)

9. bolimachine69

bolimachine69 Active Member

• lmaozedong if I decided to buy a jeans in one cut maybe I would sell the other one; anyway the more polite answer is that I spend my fuckin money in what I want

10. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

[​IMG]
    Got my black dry denim jacket in today. Very happy with the fit overall. But having to get a XXL (I needed that generous 21.5" chest) rolling the sleeves up twice is a must. Bit of a drag.

But Mr Porter UK site came through again (they were sold out in that size on the US site). Even refunded my shipping (30 pounds or $45) when I asked if there was a cheaper option to the US.

It's a beautiful jacket. Lighter weight than I expected. Perfect for the coming warmer days and very sharply cut. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

Cheers.

11. max-t

max-t Senior member

does anyone have this seasons varsity in a 46?

12. Marv

Marv New Member

Hey guys...

just bought my first pair of SLP 15.5 hem and I love them! Also ordered the Zipper Biker and thinking about buying some more pants.

To my question:

I bought the 15.5 black waxed which is a D 02 M/SK - a skinny Fit as the Lady from the store said.
    (Should be this one: http://www.mrporter.com/product/374184?openTab=4)

Now I saw this which obviously looks more like a slim fit but should be the exact pant I bought?:
    http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...nderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=

The fit is the same as, as seen on the pictures from the side in comparison:
    http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...nderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=

And lets compare this to an actual Skinny:

Im pretty sure mine is an actual Skinny, since it has the same fit as the Skinny solid black one above and the right code, but im a little bit confused.
    Does anybody know if there are any fit differences between the 15.5 hems? They are also made with different combinations of cotton, poly and elast.
    I don't want to order the wrong fit in the future when I'm not able to get to a store.

Excuse my bad englisch.
    Thanks in advance guys!!!

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

The navy one? My local boutique has them on order with the black one (again).

15.5cm is undoable if you like to eat or exercise.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014

14. kelice

kelice Well-Known Member

I do :)

15. max-t

max-t Senior member

was askin for it lol^

yeah would really like to buy one. maybe just go for a 48? i have a calf slp bomber that fits perfect in a 48, but i'm a 46 in the rider.