Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. PattyC

PattyC Senior member

Thanks, I'm in Canada but I'll send them an email and see what's up

2. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

3. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Have you tried calling the boutiques? I saw one in their SoHo store and not that it's going to help you but it was amazing. It felt wonderful and the fit is slim without being weirdly skinny. I tried a 44, don't recall if they had other sizes.

4. jhc116

jhc116 Well-Known Member

Yeah I called and said they stopped making this jacket. I was wondering if anyone's seen this online

5. kelice

kelice Well-Known Member

I wear a EU45 in their sneakers. However when in-store I tried on EU44.5 in the chelsea's since they didn't have 45. The fit is however very snug, but after just a few hours of wear, I find them very comfortable now. Shoes will stretch after some use, however never in length.

Oh, and by the way, I tried the harness boots in 45, and I imagined they would stretch to become a bit too loose.

I ended up buying the EU44.5 chelsea :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  6. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

There's this one on eBay for $1,800 but it's a 48. Probably doesn't help you but just in case your sizing isn't set in stone.

7. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Very cool find.

IME, SLP outerwear fits TTS. I would even consider sizing down one because the body tends to be a bit fuller than I expect, but that's the fit.

I just ordered the following from the retail store; love that it's made in France and I have a soft spot for hoodies:

[​IMG]

8. Ariiam

Ariiam Senior member

Generally true except for the denim.

I'll actually say size down for everything SLP makes except jeans and tee's as a general rule. Even the leathers tend to look better 1 size small.

However I find the denim jackets (at least mine from last season) tends to be cropped, tight, with high armholes. I sized up and it fits okay-ish with some restrictions at the armhole. I took a 46 and I'm usually a small 44 (or 42)

9. PattyC

PattyC Senior member

Does that hoodie fit kind of short like this guy's or is just wearing a size too small?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/black_crewneck_leather_trim_sweatshirt/94503

I'm never quite sure on their sizing, so far in the duffle and varsity I'm 48, shirts 50, tees a Medium. I have a sweater coming in size Large so we'll see.

10. Ariiam

Ariiam Senior member

11. max-t

max-t Senior member

whoa my friend photographed that ssense model dude recently. coool

http://doasplit.tumblr.com/post/77837245225/paul-boche-jessamine-bell-by-danny-lane

and yeah slp hoodies/shirts/tops fit purposely short said the SA at the nyc flagship. i've got a black plain pullover hoodie in small. i don't mind the shortness but the tightness of the hem gives my shirt underneath a tutu effect. still my fave hoodie though.

12. Rocco32

Rocco32 Member

Hi, what do you think of this SLP leather jacket? I just purchased the blood luster black long sleeved shirt below this jacket and I want to complete this look with the same studded leather jacket but first I need your opinions! Many Thanks ;) This is the link http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/185638

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  13. 10hannes

10hannes Well-Known Member

truly an amazing jacket! you could just leave the zipper open and put in some long-ass shoelaces to tie that baby up.

the only thing i like more than holes on my leather jacket, is holes reinforced with metal.

14. dsmoove

dsmoove Senior member

15. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member