• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How does this season knee rip fit. Does it fit lame and lose like all the new D02 denim?

I'm looking for that 13/14 fit. It seems that is gone.

Is there any denim left that slp is producing.. that fits like that??

Honestly rag and bone fit 0 seems to be my new denim. And **** has it saved me some $$

Last edited:

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The composition of those jeans you posted is 100% cotton like the SS 16 runway ripped knee jean (based on ysl.com and LVR). I wouldn't be surprised if the fit was different from the FW15 mid rise which I think had the 2% stretch that all standard black SLP jeans have.

Thanks. Overlooked that. I guess I'll pass on them. Need stretch to make it work for me.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed hazelnut suede Santiag for insane price from YSL sale. Went TTS and got last 42.

Hope they fit but I'm so excited.

slann01

Reaction score
@slann01 , if my shoulders are 40 cm does Saint Laurent carry any leather jacket sizes with a length of around 51 cm and sleeves of around 55 cm? I'm 165 cm by the way.

Hi man, I think my size 42 leather jackets are the shortest/smallest in measurements. I think your best bet is some women leather jacket, since they are 100% identical to the menswear models (except on some the chain is gold) - only problem is their inflated price. I tried on some womens and fit me like a glove, i guess it would be the same for you.

therattler

Reaction score
Hit me up if anyone wants to buy my pair of FW14 black destroyed denim size 29, they've done nothing but sit in my closet.

ninopwns

Reaction score
Anyone know when the SS16 preorders from the YSL website will start to ship? I got suede chelseas & it says "ships before 1/31" but I'm curious if they'll be shipped before that date

Last edited:

splitsides

Reaction score
What fits best over the cropped jodhpurs (FW15)? I'm getting the impression they go with a slightly cropped D01.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
What fits best over the cropped jodhpurs (FW15)? I'm getting the impression they go with a slightly cropped D01.
Depends on how you like your fit, I suppose? I like mild stacking that stops at or just shy of the strap. The rest of it as close to the skin as possible, of course.

splitsides

Reaction score
yeah man you rock those bell bottoms. i bet you could get a sweet deal on some true religions right now in sales.
rotflmao.gif

splitsides

Reaction score
Depends on how you like your fit, I suppose? I like mild stacking that stops at or just shy of the strap. The rest of it as close to the skin as possible, of course.
that's what i'm doing now with 15.5cm, just wanted to hear how others are wearing them. i've seen some runway shots with the hem off the boot a bit so i might try that for spring. thanks for the decent answer.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most staff have here have the D02 tapered as skinny as possible and cropped to reach just above the boot. Be careful though because they can get shorter from washing and creasing behind the knee, so you don't want to end up with them half way up your leg.

hennree

Reaction score
Just got a pair of the black skinnies from the current season. Theyre really tight on the waist but the fit looks perfect. Should I expect these to stretch out a bit?

Paging @cyc wid it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads