Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

doesn't that kinda defeat the 40, 30, and 20 notations for each model?

he's claiming 0.5cm variances.

2. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

yes but its like i said.

sometimes buttons fly jeans might have an extra button once you up go up to bigger sizes etc.
    otherwise proportions are off.

3. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

Well it's like the 15.5, 17.5, 19 cm for jeans hems. Those were for a size 32 I think and escale accordingly.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015

4. Death24xASecond

Death24xASecond Senior member

The D02 stretches more than I thought. It's also bagging out slightly beneath the knee, which (IMO) spoils the silhouette a bit. I find myself relying more on the Rag & Bone Fit 0 jeans I'd bought shortly after the D02s. Non-coated, but hasn't stretched nearly as much. I wonder if previous year's iterations fared differently.

5. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Just received the FW 15 MII raw D02 from the online store; unfortunately the knees are also really big in these, just like the MIJ ones I had from LVR. I compared them with the mid waist raw that I have in the same size (28), and the knee area is 0.5 cm wider in the D02 compared to the mid waist (that's a whole 1 cm around the knee). Unwearable for me as they have massive messy looking bagging at the knee. The mid waist has a bit of spare material there but to a perfectly acceptable degree. I think I'l buy another pair of the mid waist while they're good (I have two already, but who knows when there will be another pair that fits me well enough to buy - mid waist have been the first since AW 13!).

On the wyatt heels - it would make sense, but probably only a 0.5 cm difference across the whole size run. For reference, I have a 45 unused in the Chelsea and the heel measures 4.3cm at the back (biggest point).

6. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

true. very good point.

7. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

Yeah like I said slp denim been little weird lately so I'm playing around w/ sizes etc

8. simonaero

simonaero New Member

9. thorns

thorns Senior member

I wear a 39.5 and the wyatt heel is 3.5 cm (measured from the back of the heel). My 25mm ones really are 2.5 cm.

10. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

keep or not? i know im not the SLP model body type im athletic and built. do you think the holes are right? im not that tall. is this fw 2015 destroyed a good choice for you guys or should i wait for next season, or get an older pair, lets say regular destroyed?

11. golfsierra

golfsierra Member

I think they look fine.

12. iPaul

iPaul Active Member

They look really bad on you,imo.You should definitely size down,if possible,if not,just go for something else.

13. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

The way the tears/distressing lines up with your body looks very awkward imo

I'd definitely suggest returning

14. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

I had the same issue with my raw distressed rips.. The holes are below the knee and I sized down which took away little bag around the holes but tbh I talked to the rep and that's the way they are designed.. No avoiding the holes going below the knee/around there.. Tbh idk they fucked up a bit.. Even tho i love and own distressed raw ripped

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015

15. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I think they look good now. I'm not sure how much they'd stretch, but the super tight jeans thing isn't my cup of tea personally. I think those look great, slim but not skin tight.